Thursday, September 29, 2011

At the baggage claim, you got a lotta luggage in yo name!


1. First thing you wash in the shower? 
HURR. (and face, simultaneously)

Look, I'm a multitasker. haha

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
HOT PINK!


3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Like, guy wise?
I've never been kissed. 


4.Do you plan outfits?Nah. It's usually random. haha

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Kinda sleepy I guess..my eyes just got really heavy. 

Now I can't wait for this survey to be over.
Anyways, I also feel very EXCITED. I'm 
sooo ready for Hilton Head! 6 days!!!
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
A straw :D

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
AIM. lol

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Huh...that's difficult...

I don't remember. lol

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes! Diane, of Curves. (: haha

10. What are you craving right now?
Hmm..nothing actually.

11. Do you floss?
Not as often as I should. haha


12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
EWWW.

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
LORD. FOREVER IF EVER!

14. Are you emotional?
Sometimes!

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
What's the taco song? haha


16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yeahhh


17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both sometimes.


18. Do you like your hair?
Yes! I want it to be longer & thicker though!

19. Do you like yourself?
For the most part! A few tweaks & I'll be good. (:

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Does Triple H count?! hahaha

Or gospel singers?

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Only in lasagna!

22. What are you listening to right now?
My fan. & the ping of Facebook.

23. How many countries have you visited?
Just US. ):


24. Are your parents strict?
Not too bad!

25. Would you go sky diving?
NO.


26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Maybe.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Nooo.


28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Sure, it's MY ROOM.

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
YEP!


30. Do you rent movies often?
Not anymore, we have NETFLIX. For a little while longer anyways...until they ruin it! UGH!


31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
No math for me PTL!

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
I was forced to by Kayla Barron!


33. Do you own a gun?
My Daddy & Brother do!

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Haha yes.


35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Mom, Dad & Blake

36. Brown or white eggs?
White. But Brown aren't bad


37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
YEP


38. Ever been on a train?
Yep


39. Ever been in love?
I believe so.


40. Do you have a cell-phone?
Who doesn't?


41. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, I think so.
42. Do you use chap stick? 
CONSTANTLY.

Well, Carmex is my weakness (:
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? 
Hmm..school I reckon!

44. Can you use chop sticks? 
NOOO.


45. Ever have cream puffs? 
Yep!


46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? 
LOVE IT.


47. What was the last question you asked? 
Like the physical church? haha Don't ask.

48. What was the last CD you bought? 
Skillet: AWAKE!



49. Boys or girls? Huh?

50. What is your bus number for school? 
I don't remember!

51. Is your hair curly? 
Straight as a board!

52. Last time you cried? 
I don't know actually.


53. Ever walked into a wall? 
haha yes. sadly.

54. Do looks matter? 

Well there's the initial attraction, then personality takes over!
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? 
I don't think so...

56. Have you ever slapped someone? 
My brother. haha


57. Favorite time of the year? 
Spring & Fall!


58. Favorite color? 
brown!

59. Are you sarcastic? 
Somewhat.


60. Do you have any tattoos? 
Naw.


61. The last person you held hands with? 
Little kids count?


62. Do you sleep with the TV on? 
Usually.

63. Where was your default picture taken at? 
Facebook: JK's truck!

Blogger: My room!

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? 
Sure. ahaha

65. Do you like your life right now? 
Yes...could be better, but it's nice!


66. How often do you talk on the phone? 
I HATE talking on the phone! 

My future boyfriend/husband (hopefully) will totally be happy with this
probably..no calling me all the time! Text! Or if you have to call, keep it minimal.
30 minute limit! haha

67. What is your favorite animal? 
...MONKEY!

68. What was the most recent thing you bought? 
A lottt of stuff for the beach!


69. Do you have good vision? 
Not really.


70. Can you hula hoop? 
Not a real one! 

Is it sad to anyone else that I also have to specify that I can virtually hula hoop
but can not physically hula hoop? I'm just saying.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? 
I don't know. It's the ULTIMATE betrayal in a relationship

in my opinion. It'd be VERY tough.

72. Do you have a job? 
Babysitter! ahaha


73. Can you handle the truth? 
More so than a lie!


74. What are you wearing? 
JAMMERS. (That's pajamas for you non-redneck folk. hahaha)


75. Have you ever crawled through a window?

yep!

2 comments:

  1. Denise of Curves. Not Diane. HAHA
    Physical church- HA!
    Kayla Barron's prank call? Uhh, do I wanna know? Okay.. I'm done :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAHAHAHA Oops, I was close!
    And yep, that was what I asked you last night! lol
    Ughh it was terrible. Had something to do with making me & Alexis ask for adult butt cream. *shudder*

    haha

    ReplyDelete