Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Super Fast Blog Update!

So, last night we went to Mt. Pisgah's singing as previously posted...

Around 4:45 we met Ella at Flat Rock 4 Way...yes, the singing started at 5 (our time!) haha. But good thing was, they never start on time so we had time to spare! (:

Anywho, we go in & sit with Mal & begin the very lengthy singing. It was REALLY good though! A little ways in Taylor came up to me & asked if I wanted to go downstairs to eat with them. I wasn't hungry but I was getting a little restless so I went down just to get a drink & hang...then she left me. haha. Good thing was I had my bestest friend in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD there...Alexis (: So we hung out (we don't get to just chill together very often) & ended up together until I left. We stayed at the singing til about 8:30 when Mal & her peeps were gonna go grab some food. It was starting to get warm & we figured other people would like to sit down so me, Ella, Jake & Blake all loaded up in the car to meet Mal & her family at Don Pancho's (aka Monkey Butt---for their statue of a Monkey Bottom in the lot...true story). After being made fun of at our booth & feeling quite claustrophobic in the corner, I pulled a chair up to sit with Mal, Raeven, Nathan, Jared & their cousin (I think...can't remember her name..she didn't talk). It was HILARIOUS. I think I'm in love. hahahaha jk. But frill, they're awesome! We got to talking about way back in the day when me & Jared were little...they used to visit Brown's Chapel ALL the time. He was sooo quiet & scrawny that I never realized he was only a few months younger than me! (Imagine that!) According to him, he "grew up" around age 14. lol He was always little. But that was pretty cool. And his little brother Nathan that I remember sitting on the front bench with his mama & him being just a wittle one...IS 14!!! I was shocked! Anyways, we talked a while & it ended up with Jared & Bro. Jamie saying we should come to Pleasant Grove next weekend...so hopefully that's where we'll be at some point! lol They're really fun people!

This morning we got up pretty early, I cooked breakfast (Blake actually got up & made eggs guys!!! *ROUND OF APPLAUSE!*) and started getting ready to go to Riverton for church. We haven't been there in a  long time & I knew I missed them but I didn't really realize just HOW MUCH until I got a lot of HUGE hugs & APRIL!!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!'s ...and amid all of that it sunk in how much I miss em. So anyways, since we don't have church now due to our church being remodeled *YAYYY!!!* we stayed down there all day. Blake took communion with them tonight & we went to eat at their Rafael's...the stir fry there is sooo much better than ours but their breadsticks just aren't up to par. lol

Anyways, it was a WONDERFUL weekend, GREAT time, with the BEST people!

Tomorrow morning I'll be up & at Curves by 11 to hopefully get myself & a bunch of women enrolled in exercise & Zumba! YAYYY!!!

Later, gators! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment