Monday, September 26, 2011

One Amazing Weekend!

Okie dokie, so here it goes.

Friday morning I woke up bright & early to go to our FIRST session at Curves! It. Was. AWESOME. I felt amazing after we got done...I've never been so excited to sweat. haha. But seriously, it was great...I can't wait to keep it going...I feel like it will be more hardcore this next week when we go THREE times. I wasn't sore at first & after church last night (I'll talk about that later) me & Shelby made the mistake of saying "Oh man, I'm not sore at ALL! I guess those stretches worked." T- 15 minutes later: "Shelby, my sides hurt..." "You got gas?" (HA!) "Uh, no! I'm pretty sure those workouts...worked." lol It was baddd. Suddenly BOTH of us started feeling sore EVERYWHERE. Arms. Legs. Sides...EVERYTHING. haha But it's the most exciting hurt ever! I love it! (:

Anywho, all day Friday I kinda laid around after that. That evening, Blake had a singing at Higdon so I got ready to go there...the singing was REALLY short actually. We were through with the first half in about 45 minutes. 45 minute intermission & about an hour & ten minutes for the second half. We were done before 10. So a few of us went to McDonald's to hang out & had a good time until they kicked us out. Bummer.

Saturday morning, we were gonna go to Stuart's birthday party...but we were too pooped. So we slept til like 11 & finally got up to clean. Mom & Dad got home with Taco Bell (YUM.) & we watched the Bama game for a while until I had to start getting ready. By 5, I had shower, hair fixed, clothes & hair products together & was on my way to Shelby's house! We left almost as soon as I got there (SHOCKER!) & was on our way to Scottsboro soon! Well, first we met someone for a photo pickup in Stevenson. Anyways, we went to Scottsboro Cato's hoping to find something nice & Shelby got some adorable shoes...but I found zip (I didn't really look). After that we headed to Wal-Mart to print a picture & then we were on our way to the car wash. Oh my Lord. When Shelby said that going through an automatic car wash in a dually was scary, I didn't realize HOW scary! I was very literally screaming in the truck when this thing looked like it was about to plow right through the windshield..AH! Talk about nerves being tore up...oh man. And of course there was a very handsome military-esque guy outside the truck...& there was a few awkward accidental exchanges. But that just made the whole thing MUCH funnier! After that pretty great adventure, we were on our way for the first time (well, for me anyways.) to Pleasant Grove! We weren't sure where to park & we literally pulled into the parking lot at EXACTLY 7 o'clock. So we just grab the first spot we see. By the church. By the FRONT of the church, to be exact. You can imagine how embarrassing it was walking in at the awkward silent part of church that happens in between the "We're so glad you're here" speech & the first song...especially after adjusting & REadjusting the parking of a DUALLY TRUCK right by the church. And of course I had my jangly noisy purse too. Oh woe is me. lol jk It was pretty funny. Church actually wasn't too long but we didn't end up going to Jared & Nathan's house after all...EVERYONE had other plans too so it was kind of a disappointment when no one went to eat with us. ): *sigh* So, Taco Bell drive thru (Yes, SECOND time that day) it was. We ate our delicious Taco Bell on the way to Bailey's house & once we got there, hung out with Sis. Tammy & Ben for a while. Then it ended up being me & Shelby in the living room , her reading a book & me about asleep when Bailey walked in...well, walking is an easy way to put it...how about CRASHED, STUMBLED, POUNDED her way in. haha. It scared the mess out of us.Shelby was like "Well, I hope that's Bailey..." Thankfully, it really was. They sat up & talked a while but I ended up asleep by 2 our time I think. I was very tired...DON'T JUDGE ME!

Sunday morning I woke up at like 7:30 thinking it was like past 10...then I woke up at 8...then 9...then 9:15 when I finally just gave up & got up to get a shower...& met Bailey coming out of her room to get her shower. So I went to her room & laid down/warmed up in the bed. lol We FINALLY got our tails in gear & made it to church a couple minutes early. Of course it was a camp out meeting at Toney (that's what we call there SUPERRR long services) & we were SO tired & bored! So...I know, this is awful...but me, Garrett & Shelby played M.A.S.H. during church. I KNOW, I KNOW. AWFUL! But it's true. And we made a hottie list...& we laughed until we cried. I'M SO ASHAMED! lol Not really, but anyways. It was fun. After church finally ended we hung with Andrew, Lindz & Bailey for a while & then headed home. Scratch that, headed to McDonald's for another photo order. THEN we went home. I ended up being 20 minutes late for prayer meeting (we're having church at Aunt Martha's until we can get in the church...) (NOVEMBER 23RD HOPEFULLY! AGGHHH!!!) & after church we had a meeting about fundraisers for the benches for the church. Hopefully we get some good participation & help from this stuff! So pleaseeee support us if you hear of anything!!! After the meeting, me & Blake went to Logan's Roadhouse in Tiftonia with Alexis, Taylor, Kristina & Evan...first time I've ever had a medium filet mignon (I'm not a steak eater) & I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! Anyways, the new restaurant is VERY nice! I can't wait to go back!

So here I am now...still pooped & ready for bed...yet kinda wired at the same time. Ah. Zumba class tomorrow evening so I'm pumped for that!

Anyways, I'll see ya'll later! Have a fantastical week guys! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment