Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Be the change you wish to see in the world

What would you do if a blind guy/girl started hitting on you?
Um...I guess humour him?

Single or Taken?
Still very single...

man, I'm tired of typing that. haha

Ever been in a fight?
Not like a school fight...but yes.


If so with who and did you win? And did you use your fists or a weapon?
Blake, of course. We have some doozies. I know once he scared me so bad (came up behind me & put his arm around my neck) somehow I got a burst of adrenaline & flipped him over my shoulder! No joke! haha

Do you get in trouble for things you didn't do?
Eh, I get talked to. haha


What would you do if you found out your bestfriend were gay?
Well, I don't think that's gonna be happening. So no reason to answer, eh?


Would you still hang out with them or ditch them and stop talking to them completely?
I wouldn't be mean to them AT ALL. But I'd be VERY careful.

If you could speak 3 different languages, what would they be?
Spanish (because Hispanics are gonna take over Alabama) and Irish & English slang (;


What would you rather have been named? Or do you like your name?
I love my name!

Country you've most wanted to visit?
IRELAND!

Would you hit your friend if you found out that he/she were going with your bf/gf?
Lord no! I'd be like heyyy awesome!

You and your friends are bored? What do you do?
Oh Lord. haha. Anything & everything. But we very seldomely are bored (:

Do you find piercings/tattoos attractive?
At times..not going overboard...but some tats are definitely sexy (;

Are you addicted to anything?
Facebook. haha

What songs stuck in your head?
Actually, nothing at the moment.

Ah, wait, there it goes...
"rah rah, ah ah ah...roma romama....gaga...ooh lala..."

Are you sporty or just pure lazy?
Not sporty. haha. I'm probably pretty lazy.

DON'T JUDGE ME.
I'm working on it.


What is the point of life?
To worship God. 

No, really, it is.

Do you hate Twilight as much as I do?
No. I don't like the movies too much..I think they could have chosen WAY better actors/actresses.

But I LOVE the books. And I'm also totally stoked for Breaking Dawn to come out!

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Madyson probably. Or Stephanie.

Ever had a prank go wrong?
Haha sure.

Ever tried to outrun a bus?

lol Can't say that I have!

If you were to jump out of your bedroom window right now, would you get badly injured?
Eh, naw. Might get a little scraped up when I land on the doggy house though.

What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Oh Lord. This would be WAY too hard to answer.

I'm so dingy. lol

Do you wanna try sky diving? I know I do?
NO! I'm TERRIFIED of heights!

Ever smart mouthed at a cop?
No..never been pulled over.

Ever been held in jail for a night?
Haha no.

If so what could you have possibly done?
n/a

Wanna try bungee jumping?
NOOOOO.

One word to descibe yourself?
Loving. (: hahaha

To describe your friends?
Fantastical.

They're the best!

What do you think is at the bottom of the rainbow?
A bowl of Lucky Charms.

Would you save a child if it meant possibly being killed yourself?
I think so.

What do you have planned for the weekend?
Friday night-wedding

Saturday- Super secret shindig!
Saturday night-church
Sunday morning & night-BIG COVE!

Would you talk to a stranger on the internet?
Yeah. haha

What's on your mind right now?
My stomache made a weird noise.

You wake up as the opposite sex, what's the first thing you do?

Probably freak out!

When you look in a mirror just after waking up, what thought runs through your head?
Oh my Lord..WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?

Are you hungry? I know I am?
Nope!

Turn around, what do you see?
My bed, a fan & a pile of clothes.

Can you lick your elbow?
Nope. & No, I didn't try. lol


Ever been attacked by a dog?
Naw.

What do you think of weddings?
I love them! I get so excited about planning my own...

then I get depressed while thinking that it's STILL not me.

If you could make anyone disappear, who would it be?
Hm...I guess I'll go with Shelbs here..

GET BEHIND ME SATANNNN!

Do you have an interesting scar?
My forehead (Harry Potter Scar)

If so, how'd you get it?
I was getting ready to go to a wedding when I was about 8/9 &

I got outta the shower & either slipped or just leaned over (I can't remember cause I 
had a concussion I think. lol) & popped my head on the corner of a granite-like sink...
I looked up in the mirror & I looked like Carrie covered in pig's blood. haha

Ever dated someone you didn't find attractive in the least?
Naw, why would you do that?

Have you ever had a 'kick me' sign stuck to your back and didn't know?

Well, if I didn't know then...how would I know now?

Did you ever begged your parents for a pony when you were little?
Nope, I'm not much of an animal person. I do good to have Bama & Bella. lol

Something you regret?
Letting other people have ANY control over my life.

You live yours, & I'll live mine!

Last concert you went to?
The Isaacs

Who is the last person that made you cry?
Goodness, I don't know. 

I cry when I get angry, so PROBABLY Blake.

Do you actually believe that Alaska is covered in snow?
I know it is some of the time! I have family that lives there. (:

Type your name, only using your elbow!
Eh, I'll go with it.



ap;rikl.


CLOSE! hahaha

Are you purposely irritating?
Sometimes. haha

If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I believe I would be! I actually try to be the kind of friend I would want to have!

Ever lost anything down the toilet?
Hairbows. haha

What comes to mind when I say 'CABBAGE'?
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. lol

If you were walking down a street and somebody sprayed you with water, what would you do?
Probably scream & then laugh.


Have you had any broken bones?
Nope! Not yet!

Do you know all the words to your National Anthem?
Oh say can you see, by the dawns early light, what so proudly we held at the twilight's last gleaming...

whose broad stripes & bright stars, through the perilous fight...for the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming.
And the rockets red glare! The bombs bursting in air! Gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there...oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave? 'Or the land of the freeeee & the home of the BRAVE!


Yep, I just done that on my own...no looking. Check!
Okay, so I just checked & the spelling isn't right...but it's close enough! 
Who knows how to spell old English!? Gimme a break!

Ever crawled through somebody elses window?
Yep, I think so!

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
BROWN. hahaha

Do you find Russell Brand funny or irritating? Or both?
A little of both!

Humorously irritating!

Have you ever sat down in a chair but fell to the floor, only to find that someone pulled out your chair on purpose?
I don't know about that.


Do things like that still amuse you when they happen to other people?
Nope, I've grown up.

Did you know that twinkle twinkle little star and the alphabet have the same rhyme?
Sho did!

Did you just sing them to make sure?
Not at all (:

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Oh yeah.

In your opinion, what is the best lollipop flavor?
Hmm...

grape..

How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
30 minutes if I have to take a shower.

1 hour if I have to dry/curl my hair.
15 if I've had a shower & just scrunch my hair (:

Would you rather be able to fly for a day or be invisible for a day?
INVISIBLE!

When’ s the last time you showered?
4 o'clock today!

If you didnt shower for 3 days do you think you would smell?
Uh, who wouldn't?

Do you sleep in a single or double bed?
Full size

Who’s car were you last in that wasn’t family?
Ben's?

Are they a good driver in your opinion?
Yeah!

Would you rather have a pet Ostrich or a pet Sheep?
Sheep

Do fish make good pets?
Sure. Kinda boring to play with though.

What color is you hair?
Blonde

Is that your natural hair color?
YEP


Do you have any weird phobias?
Nah..

well, I HATE ladybugs..

Do you have a crush on anyone?
Of course!

Are you a happy person?
Most of the time!

Do you sing like no-one is watching/listening?
Sometimes. haha

Do you swear often?
Not at all!


What do you think of your friends?
They're so wonderful. I love them all!

Last but not least, what's your name?
April, silly (;

No comments:

Post a Comment