Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The blog where I rant...

Oh. My. Lord.

For months I have been looking forward to the Glee season 3 premiere & it FINALLY happened tonight!

...and I've NEVER been more disappointed.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Okay, so what the mess? Sam is gone?! Why haven't I heard of this!? I even follow him on Twitter & didn't know. That's so dumb! Him & Mercedes had SUCH potential as a super cute couple...& he doesn't like how things are going so he just up & leaves?! HOW DUMB!!!

Also, I realize that some of the "kids" are Seniors which means they won't be here much longer...but that's really dumb too. They started the show...why couldn't they all have started out as Freshmen? That makes MUCH more sense to me!

And what is up with Quinn? She's a punk now? One minute she's all preppy cheerleader & the next she's smoking with pink hair? I don't get it. And I don't know if they EVER explained why she turned out like that over ONE SUMMER. You don't make that dramatic of a change over one "summer".

A lot of junk just did not make sense to me. Even the songs weren't that great! The best parts of the show was that Blaine is actually a regular now by FINALLY moving to McKinley & the final song...HAIRSPRAY'S "CAN'T STOP THE BEAT"! I love that song!

Anyways, super dumb, super disappointing season premiere...
they best be stepping it up this season or they may have one less Gleek.

1 comment: