Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh, boy, you've left me speechless

Hmm...it's been over a week. Oops.

Sunday morning we didn't have church since the basement was sooo dirty from them FINALLY REMODELING OUR CHURCH!!! YAYYYY!!! lol So, me & Blake stayed at home & Andrew went to Forrest Hill. When he got home, we went to Chattanooga to McKay's book store (best. place. ever.) When we got home from there, we went over to Aunt Lisa's to begin Labor Day Extravaganzaaaa!!! Haha. It seriously was a blast. We hung out, ate, played games, some people played football in the rain (they're crazy)...it was awesome. There was SO many people there Sunday night, frill. They were everywhere! We ended up leaving there around midnight & I didn't go to sleep until like 2. Ugh.

Monday morning we were supposed to get up & eat a fantastic breakfast at Aunt Lisa's...yeah, we didn't make our 9 a.m. deadline. Hey, we need our sleep. Anywho, we ended up going over around noon & stayed until almost TEN that night. We had the LONGEST yet MOST FUN game of Phase 10 ON EARTH. haha. It lasted around 5 hours. No joke, no embellishment. It was crazy. And we laughed until we cried, multiple times. We would sit there & someone would say something & we'd all bust out in the same song! It was so funny! Oh Lord, ya'll really missed it. haha.

Tuesday I had to work & finally realized just how much it felt like FALL when I had to put my jacket on to go outside! AGH! So exciting! :D Oh, & I did "Truth Is..." on Facebook for the first time. It was actually a LOT of fun! (:

Wednesday I went to Northeast to pick up a code so I could take a test on Blackboard, then went to Scottsboro to get an outfit for Big Cove's singing...then went to South Pittsburg to finish up the outfit. haha. Oh Lord I spent WAY too much money...but that outfit was HOT! Owww! jkjk (; Then that night I went BACK to NACC for class. I'm already procrastinating in all of this stuff WAY too much. OH NO!

Thursday I worked  & watched Ally fall asleep at the table whilst eating a piece of chicken...hilarious. I worked on some work & that night went to hang out with some old school friends! We just went to South Pittsburg & ate Chinese. It was pretty good but I know we insulted some of the waitresses accidentally...oops. After, we went to Wal-Mart to pick some car things up for a friend & then headed home. Which turned into going by Nickajack Dam to look at it. They were releasing the water & I have to admit it was pretty cool...but I'm NOT a good swimmer & we were on the dock so I made them let me leave. haha. It had my nerves tore up with that water rising! AGH! But I had a really good time with them! (:

Friday we went to Chattanooga to help Aunt Connie pick out some carpet & bench swatches for the church! It felt SO much more real that we were actually getting somewhere while doing that! SO exciting! (: After that, we ate lunch at Olive Garden & then went our separate ways. We went to HH Gregg where I bought a tablet & lemme just tell you, I IMMEDIATELY had buyer's remorse! It was such a large purchase & it was NOT what I expected. So I just packed it up a couple of hours ago & I'm taking it back! The one I got was NOT worth the money! UGH! So, anyways, after that we went to mom's doctor's appointment...she's been having BAD migraines & she wanted them to help...he gave her some meds but wanted her to go get another CAT scan done. So we went over there & it came up negative (PRAISE THE LORD!) so we went to get Blake an outfit for the singing. Um, buying a big guy an ENTIRE outfit (I'm talking shoes, belt, pants, shirt...THE WORKS) in an hour is NOT an easy feat. But with the Lord's help we got it all done & I made it home in time to fix my hair & get ready for the singing! The singing was AMAZING by the way! Isaac did SO good singing with the group & I am honestly very excited for the upcoming singings! (:

Saturday we were supposed to go hang with Sarah & people, but it just didn't work out. So we chilled at home & went to Hannah & Loren's wedding reception! (Private wedding, btw) After the reception & bidding them goodbye we went to a friend's house (Shout out to Abby & Haley & the Finlayson Fort! (;) and watched The Rite...GREAT movie!!! Very creepy. lol

This morning we got up, I cooked breakfast & we went to Scottsboro! It took a lot, but I finally convinced Blake to go with me & Grandmother (cause I didn't really wanna drive) lol We had a GREAT time! I really LOVEEE those people, honestly! They're awesome! (: Not to mention, they have a little eye candy (; hahaha jkjk. Kinda. Anyways, afterwards we came home & contemplated where & when to go on vacation. Possibly this weekend...& it could be to Graceland, Smokies, or Hilton Head! Or we may just go another weekend...AGH decisions, decisions!

Anyways, have a great next week guys & I'll probably post sometime soon again...maybe (;
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment