Sunday, October 2, 2011

You make me happy, whether you know it or not!

Yeah that has nothing to do with my weekend..it's just what I'm listening to right now (:

So my weekend was pretty awesome again! lol

Friday night my cousin Rashae got married to her love, Cody McCreary. Sad night in my life. lol I grew up with her (although she's about 3 years older than me) & I love her to death! But I held it together..only teared up a couple of times. It was a sweet ceremony..pretty laid back..& Cody wrote her a song to sing to her! AGH! I usually don't like that kind of stuff but it was SOOO sweet! Especially since it was a song about them & them spending the rest of their lives together...<3 Anywho, it was fun afterwards too! I was one of eight servers so as soon as we got down stairs me & Hannah BRIDGES (weird, I know.) ran to the cupcake making station. lol So we got THE best job, helping little kids make their cuppy cakes! haha Oh, & some adults... (*ahem* Bro. Barry *cough*) but it was awesome! And about half way through, Loren came & joined Hannah & Shaun came to sit by me. That was interesting. lol Soon, we were also joined by Kacy & Whitney & we were most DEFINITELY the loudest station & had the most fun out of everyone..I'm just saying. (: But by the end of all the running around & the 3 kabillion pictures they took of the bride/groom/family...it was like 11:30 when they got to leave! So I was POOPED. But it was hilarious & fun (:

Saturday morning we got up & got ready to head to Huntsville for JK's surprise birthday party! And I believe I can say he really was surprised! We all met at his favorite restaurant, El Mariachi's right by his house... he came in grinning from ear to ear. I think he was glad to see us! (: After we ate, chatted & laughed, we headed over to their house to hang out. They played some music (I tried to act like I already knew how to play the banjo...it didn't work. ): But I will know soon! (:) & we sang some songs. They attacked Ross...you know, the usual. It was really fun (: Around 4:30 they left for church & me & Blake went to hang out with Benjamin. (: We went to the mall & Dillard's at Madison Square is having a ginormous sale! Like, 65% off almost everything...it was crazy! Sadly, we got there about 20 minutes before they closed so we didn't really have time to look around. Bummer. But Blake & Ben each got some more of their obsession...COLOGNE. It was a really good price too. They were so excited, Blake hopped when he got to the parking lot. And that's very rare. lol After that, we drove around, went to Arby's & picked up some food & listened to the Alabama/Florida game on the radio! We didn't really know what else to do after that since everyone was either at church or at the Haunted Gin & we didn't wanna do any haunted houses so we can save money for the beach... (2 DAYS!!! AGHHH!!!) So we ended up heading home. But when we got around Scottsboro, Blake ended up talking to Aly & she invited us over to her house with people from church to eat pizza, chill & watch Bama whoop some tail. So we were at her house til probably some time around midnight. It was, of course, another great time though! (: Poor JK, though. Diehard Florida fan & had to see us Stomp the Chomp in the Swamp..okay I'm through feeling bad for them! haha. Florida/Auburn fans were being SO hateful about the game! I'm SO glad we won...just for bragging rights. I know I would have NEVER heard the end of it if my team had lost!

Sunday morning we got up & went to Big Cove with our church. We hardly made a dent in the crowd but Ben, Ross, Bailey, Lindz & Garrett came to hang out with us so it was pretty great! And Bailey finally gave me a confident YES to going to the beach with us! So it's gonna be the brother/sister duos! haha Ben, Bailey, me & Blake! Yipee! (: After church was over & we got done eating we went ahead & headed home. I laid down in the back seat & slept so it didn't seem like an hour & a half ride home... (oh, the benefits of having a van now lol) And when I got home, I slept some more. haha I know, very interesting day, right? But I did get to see some of my followers today! So that's exciting! (: Shoutout to the Rogers/Kelly clan! :D Love you guys!

Ah, okay...so now I'm just sitting here listening to like the best invention ever...Spotify, on my new Facebook Timeline! YAYYY! (: I lurv it. But I think I'm gonna watch MythBusters & maybe go to bed? I'm not sure how that'll work. I'm not used to being home so early on a Sunday night! haha. But I guess we'll have to see! I gotta work the next 2 days to make up for not being here the rest of the week...so maybe that'll make the days go by SUPER fast (hopefully not TOO fast..I have Curves & a lot of other things to get together...like PACKING! AHHH!!!) & it'll be Wednesday morning & we'll be leaving for Hilton Head, SC! I know I've talked a lot about it on here, Facebook, & Twitter. But you guys have to understand that my family NEVER gets to go on vacations! Especially not to the beach! So 5 days in Hilton Head is going to be absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait! (:

I guess I'll stop boring you guys now! (:
Have a great week guys! Love you all! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment