Saturday, September 3, 2011

Roll Tide Roll!

Ahhh so today is the FIRST ALABAMA GAME OF THE SEASON!!! I'm sooo excited frill! (: But I guess I should update ya'll on what's been going on in the life of April April. (:

After my last post, I went back to the doctor on Wednesday & Thursday. Wednesday for one more cautionary check, & Thursday for him to sign off on my papers!!! So I get to keep my license! Whoo! (:

Wednesday night I started my first & only on-campus class, Medical Terminology. I already failed the class once but it was for not turning my work in on time the last day. Ugh. But having it IN class is sooo much easier! Online is so tough! But I have 2 other online classes too so Lord help me. Anyways, I went down there with Seth thinking it was gonna be a 3 hour class...uh no. It was a whopping 30 minutes long. Pretty much orientation. If I had known that, I probably wouldn't even have went. I mean it took me longer to GET THERE than to actually be in the class. Rawr. Anyways, I went up to the student center & ended up sitting in there for about an hour & a half waiting on Sethy Poo to get out of his class & then we headed home. YAY.

Oh, Thursday night Jeff got voted off of Big Brother! Mwahaha! (:

Friday night there was soooo much going on. Mom wasn't feeling too hot & we were supposed to go to a kinda last minute bridal shower for a few minutes & then I was gonna go to Ider's singing which I had previously promised I would go to. I could tell mom didn't really wanna go anywhere so I just decided to go on to the singing & have like a little par-tay for Shae soon on our own. So, I went to Ider's singing with Blake & Seth & I'm realllly glad I went. I had a great time! The last half was kind of a blurr because the whole time Erik's group was up, me & Caleb Long were talking about beach trips. I laughed so.stinking.hard. He's a cool guy! But anyways, after the singing it was like 11 fast time & we decided to go to Trenton to eat. There's like NOTHING open at the time but amazingly enough, Krystal's drive thru was. So, me, Seth, Kacy & Ella sat out on the curb & Whitney & Blake sat in the car, munching on our Krystal's. Yum. haha. It was actually really fun but I was sooo tired so we headed home around midnight.

Saturday was another chill day. We just hung out at home watching The Buried Life & such & went to church that night. After church we went to eat at Rafael's with Seth, Whitney, Rylee & Zane! It was good & fun....then we headed home...

Sunday morning we went to church at Trenton & church was really good! The Lord moved towards me again & I'm so proud! That night, we went to Brown's Chapel of course (: After church me, Alexis, Hunter, Seth, Taylor, Melisha & Blake went to eat at Rafael's (again!) & afterwards went & got "ice cream" (I got apple dippers!) at McDonald's. We sat on the picnic tables outside & just had a grand ol' time! It was very nice (:

Monday I watched The Social Network & actually LOVED IT! Great movie!

Tuesday I babysat & ate cocoa roasted almonds for the first time! (Delish by the way!)
Oh, & I had a 192 comment conversation via Facebook with my brother (who was in the living room) & Shelby about Blake & Shelby's future wedding. Yes.

Wednesday I watched Sesame Street & then tried to listen to 900 MEDICAL TERMS on audio CD. It was awful. And I was cleaning while doing this preparing for the arrival of all my best friends last night!
That night I went to class...it lasted an hour & a half so I actually didn't end up being in the SC for too long waiting on Seth. Whoo.
Oh, yes, & I also found out that me & my mother BOTH bite our tongue in our sleep at times...& it's apparently not uncommon.

Thursday was the FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBER (!!!) which means we were exactly one month from the VERY BEST TIME OF THE YEAR! OCTOBER! WHOO! Oh, & I also scratched my phone very deeply (I had done it Wednesday night but it decided to show itself to me on Thursday morning).

Friday (yesterday) I cleaned the majority of the day probably. And we babysat Madyson for a couple hours. It's VERY hard to clean when you have a quite curious almost 2 year old to take care of. Then around 5:30 we started to get ready to go to Chattanooga! It ended up being Me, Blake, Brett, Alex, Bailey, Hilary, Mackenzie, Jameson, Taylor, Amber, Alexis & Hunter! We had a great time! We went to Genghis to eat, then walked over to Ben & Jerry's where I got a FABULOUS strawberry cheesecake shake...ohhh man. Then after that we walked over to the water steps on the riverfront & played there & took pictures for quite a while! Then it started to rain so we ran back to the car & went to McDonald's in Tiftonia to get something to drink & to apparently get some "Twinkle Toes" shoe keychains. haha. It was soo funny when Blake was ordering these via drive thru. The woman was CRACKING UP explaining what kinds of shoes they had & we were super excited about them & when we got up to the window it was a HUGE black guy (no racism intended) & he wasn't a very happy camper. He handed us the teas & one shoe (not the one we asked for, mind you) even though we were supposed to get 2 & insisted they didn't have the one we wanted even though the lady had just said they did. Ugh. So what do we do? That's right, we go to Trenton McDonald's. lol Where Brett got the shoe that her & Taylor wanted & I got the other one. So now me, Taylor & Brett are in the Twinkle Toes Fan Club! (: True story! After getting gasoline at the station, & picking up some clothes for Alex, we were home. JK, Hil & Bailey were already there talking to mom so we ended up sitting over at the house watching Two Man Group skits & talking until about 1 & we went our separate ways. Once at Grandmother's we all took more pictures & then I was burning up so I went to the living room where I fell asleep around 1:30. The others were up til around 3. lol I'm too old for that stuff these days. Sigh.

This morning they all had to leave pretty early which was a pretty big bummer. Hil & Kenzie were gonna watch the Auburn game together at Hil's house & Bailey was going Dove Hunting. Alex & Brett both had to go sing at the nursing home so here I am, in my room in the dark, waiting on Blake to get up, my parents to get home, & the glorious Alabama game to begin...

Oh, did I mention ROLL TIDE? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment