Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just sayin'

that I have THE best friends on Earth!

I hang out with just about everyone...we don't have a "clique" anymore & we're no respecter of peoples (; haha. Anyhow, tonight we decided to go to Skyline for a singing & let me just tell you it was a WONDERFUL choice! We had an absolute blast! Granted, I didn't pay attention to a LOT of the singing..lol Pretty much just sat back there with Jake, Ella, Blake, Jessica & eventually Mal & cracked up while trying to dodge a kamikaze giant wasp! No joke! It was huge & veryyy creepy. lol It kept diving into random parts of the crowd or just chilling in the chandelier. Oh man. haha. Eventually by the last group of the 2nd half they had killed it! It was like a giant sigh of relief through the whole crowd. haha But it was pretty funny.

Anyways the entire night was pretty much HILARIOUS. Jessica got creeped on by some dude & we scared the MESS out of her at her car. Me, Jake, Ella & Blake sat out there for about 15 minutes beside her car waiting on her to get in to see this sign we had made to put on her window. Well, come to find out, Doofus Jake put it on the PASSENGER side of the car. Retard. So she didn't see it. When she was about to drive off I jumped out of the car to get her attention & beat on her window & I thought she was gonna have a heart attack! I honestly didn't mean to scare her, I was just trying to get her attention...but oh man I'm glad it worked out how it did. It was soooo funny!

Afterwards, me, Blake & Ella went to Sonic to grab some food & drinks & talked about marriage & such all the way home. Pretty much the topic of choice for young adults our age in Holiness who are unmarried. ahaha. Ahhh maybe some day.

Anywho, just wanted to update really quick! Tomorrow night= Mt. Pisgah's singing! So hopefully that will be a wonderful time & I'll blog on it later! (:

Toodle Loo! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment