Thursday, September 22, 2011

ABC's of...mwah. Stolen from Shelbee


A. Age: 20...I'll be 21 in 7 months...how depressing. ):

B. Bed size: Full


C. Chore that you hate: Washing Dishes...oh my Lord!


D. Dogs: 1, Bama..but by tomorrow, possibly 2 (:


E. Essential start to your day: Waking up. hahaha.


F. Favorite color: Brown


G. Gold or Silver: SILVER! Gold is sooo old days. ahahhaa jk


H. Height: 5'6" or 5'7" depending


I. Instruments you play: Soon, the banjo! (:


J. Job title: Babysitter/Student/Bum.


K. Kids:  I love them...hopefully one day I'll have a couple of my own. (:


L. Live: Sweet Home Alabama


M. Mother’s name: Kimberly, Kim, Kimbo, Dork, Mom, Mama, Mama Kim (By friends)


N. Nicknames: April, April-April, Aprello.


O. Overnight hospital stays: I'm not sure...


P. Pet peeves:  Hm. Liars, backstabbers, people who always want attention no matter how they get it...


Q. Quote from a movie: Noah Calhoun:  "Hmmm. I want some... uh... pancakes... and some bacon... and chicken." (The Notebook) -The way he says that line...ADORABLE.


R. Right or left handed: Right


S. Siblings: My big brother or B-Bro...Blake.


T. Time you wake up: Between 6:30 & 11:30 usually


U. Underwear: The kind you wear. HA!


V. Vegetable you hate: CUCUMBERS. (Not to be confused with pickles...I love pickles.)


W. What makes you run late: I'm rarely late..I despise being late at anything!


X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teethies.


Y. Yummy food that you make: I can make anything..which includes egg rolls, sweet & sour chicken & stir fry. Pain in the tail to make, but sooo delicious!


Z. Zoo animal: MONKEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment