Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stolen from farm gawjus, Miss Rae

Who were you with last night?
That would be mi familia. Mom, Dad & B-bro.

What woke you up this morning?
My mom.


Where are you?
My bedroom.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Sure. Work day. Whoo.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Er...no?


When's the last time you cried?
Lordy, I don't know.

The PAST

Ever thrown up in public?
When I was a wittle one.


Passed out because of alcohol?
Never ever everrrr drank the junk. (:


What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
How I want a guy like Tony off of Drop Dead Diva. I'm so jealous.


The FUTURE

Would you take a bullet for anyone?
I'd like to think so.

Where would you like to live?
I don't really care.

I'd LOVE to stay around this area for the rest of my life but hopefully one day I will get married so I don't know how that will work out. Guess it depends on the future hubby.

What kind of house would you like?
One with a roof. ahaha

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Someone's wife & maybe even someone's mommy. (:

Where do you see yourself in years?
Haha YEARS? Lordy, I HOPE married by then at least!

Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Shelby


Are you good friends with this person?
Sure thing. lol

How often do you log in to facebook?
Every. Single. Day. 

Sad, I know.



IN GENERAL


Do you like candy necklaces?:
haha they're cute.

When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
haha Idk! Not long ago though, I'm sure. I'm a klutz!

Do you still go trick or treating?
I haven't lately..but I'm considering going if Bee does! ha!

What was the last thing you ate?
Oreo Ice Cream "milk shake" (aka, I put some milk & ice cream in a cup & sloshed it around til I could drink it mostly out of a straw...cause I'm too lazy to use the blender. lol)

Are you a fast typer?
I like to think so! haha

About how many people have you driven with?
4? lol

Mom, Dad, Blake, Seth...
Oh, & Grandmother.
So 5.

What are you doing this weekend?
Higdon Friday night for Blake's singing

HOPEFULLY gonna talk Blake into Pleasant Grove Saturday night
Sunday maybe Toney or Bryant.

Whats your favorite type of soda?
Sprite!

Have you ever moved?
Yep

Have you ever won an award?
Yep


How many times have you eaten sushi?
Neverrrr.

But I probably should cause my mama likes it & I might would too.

What do you want to do right now?
Be with friends..

or sleep. haha

Are you listening to music right now?
Nope.

Are you with someone right now?
I'm alone in my room.

But mom & Blake are in the living room!

Whats a word or phrase that you love?
"Heller! How you durrin!?"

And lately I've said "What's that you said? Timmy's stuck in the well?"
a lot...don't ask why.

How long until your birthday?
7 months..I'll be TWENTY ONE! OML!

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Hmm...Idk. I guess when I'm broken hearted.

What time is it now?
10:56

Do you think anyone will repost to this?
Eh, I doubt it.


What makes you ticked off?
Usually anything involving my brother.

People stealing credit.
People bragging...

Have you ever had a song written about you?
hahaha yes!

What song makes you cry?
Lord, a few. lol


What songs makes you happy?
Halloween...muhahaha. jk (:


What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
TV. Radio.

I actually have a cd of gospel songs played on the piano on the beach.
Oh man. So relaxing.

Do you have a job??
Eh, Idk if that's what you'd call it. lol

I'm a student/babysitter/bum. lol jk
.
What does Your CD player have in it right now?
Lord only knows! haha

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
brown. lol 

My fave color.

What makes you happy?
My true friends...

& others. (:

Height?
5'6" - 5' 7"...I never know for sure. lol

Hair?
Blonde/Brown


Piercings?
Had my ears pierced but they've mostly grown out.

Tattoos?
None.


What are you wearing?
Pajamas (:

What taste is in your mouth?
Water. Yum. lol

Do you have a bad habit?
UGH, yes. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, prepare yourself this is gonna be a long one!!!!
    #1- You'd be a good mommy :)
    #2- You should talk Blake into Trenton Saturday night because Jarrod Black is a total LOSER!!! Tell him that I said that when you see him.
    #3- I love me some MADEA!!! Hallelujerrrr!!!!
    #4- Height? Do you grow and then shrink???lol
    #5- Piercings? the ears growing out thing just cracked me up....you are a hoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1-Awww how sweet! (: Thank you!
    #2-hahaha We may end up there Sunday or something..never know! (: And if I do see him, I will definitely tell him! (;
    #3-She/He is the best. (Never know what to call it for sure. lol)
    #4-Wellll, I get different results everytime. I may measure 5'6" at times but if I'm standing by a 5'7" person, I'll be the same height! It's super weird. lol Maybe it's like 5'6" & a 1/2 hahaha
    #5- Well, I meant the ear HOLES grew out...like...covered up...but I can see how that'd be taken the wrong way! (;
    #6- I LOVE YOU! hahaha. You're pretty hilarious yourself!

    ReplyDelete