Monday, August 22, 2011

I can't believe this!!!

did that get your attention? Well goooooduh. (:

So I've went almost 2 weeks without writing a real blog. Oops..again. lol

Wow...I can't even remember what all I've done the past 2 weeks! As always, I've been busy though!

In the past 2 weeks I've had like 6 blood sugar tests, read an entire series of books (Percy Jackson! Whoop whoop!) & had many a' good laughs. (;

Last Friday night (Like, last LAST Friday night) we went to Huntsville to see Bailey! We met up with Ross, Bailey, Leah & Shelby at Chili's in Jones Valley & it was great! Afterwards, we went to Bailey's house & the plan was to play Monopoly but it turned into Phase 10 since it was so late & we didn't have time for Monopoly. A couple hours & a lot of ridiculous laughter & tweets later, we headed home.

Saturday we just chilled at home! I watched the Back Up Plan with my mom, made some tacos, came home, actually ATE the tacos & watched Benny & Joon with the family (:

Sunday we got up & Blake, mom & Grandmother went to Rising Fawn. Me & Dad went to the less than an hour long service at Brown's Chapel & had "Daddy/Daughter Day". What goes into that? Washing a car, going to eat & coming home to take a nap. I love those days (: That night I got the beach pictures from back in April from Aunt Connie! They're so good! (Remind me to show them to you this weekend Bailey!!!) And then after church we went to eat at Lalito's! It was awesome & I had a blast on my end of the table with the Whited family & Hunter... #replacingbandnameswithpancakes! (;

Fast Forward to Thursday night when we met up with the gang & had a cookout/movie night! We (meaning me, Blake, Seth, Abby, Haley, Ella, Garyn, Kacy & Jesse) watched Priest & had the biggest hamburgers EVER. lol It was sooo good cause Rod did the cooking! And I had the BEST cupcake in.the.world from Fiona! Tie dye cake, tie dye frosting, CREAM IN THE MIDDLE! OML!!! lol It was the best! We had an absolute blast! I love hanging with the Finlaysons! (:

Friday night was Taylor's SURPRISE (!!!) birthday party! And I believe she really was surprised! I had such a great time! It wasn't miserably hot & it was just a really chill time! Loved it! And I got to see my bestie Shaun again!!! Whoot whoo! (:

Saturday morning we had planned to go to play with the little kids at the orphanage or something with Griffin people but it was cancelled (I believe due to death) so I stayed at home. Blake went to eat & to town with Kenzie. That night we went to church & after church we picked up some fast food & went to Alicia Black's house to chill with her before she headed back to Shorter! This pretty much consisted of us looking at funny websites & laughing at @miilkkk's tweets!

Sunday morning we went to Ider for church & Bro. Jimmy preached...he did amazing! It was so good. After church, eating & hanging with my Ider peeps for a few moments, me, Blake & Brett went to the funeral home for a few minutes (literally, that's all we could stand...we were pouring sweat!) & headed home. That night, after church (it lasted about an hour again) we went to Trenton, ate, & went to Brett's house. After a ridiculous volleyball game that just reminded me how much I HATE VOLLEYBALL, we went inside & attempted to play Cranium. Apparently, me & Alyshia were getting a wee bit "too loud" doing our act & they quit in the midst of it. lol We didn't notice for a while. When me & Aly Whoop get together it's like bff central all over again! I always miss her so bad! After a while everyone but me, Blake, Alex & Garrett had left...so we decided to play Phase 10 & I finally got to use my awesome Phase 10 Score App on my phone! It rocks! (:

Today, I got up around 8 to go to the doctor for my 2nd to last sugar testing & once again, I tested 99! YAYYY!!! I got all 3 of my good readings (122, 99, & 99!) but we're gonna go back ONE MORE TIME on Wednesday for good measure! I'm so glad that I'm beginning to get my sugar under control but the only BAD thing is that I'm gaining weight from it! Apparently after you start taking insulin normally you have to diet & exercise like crazy to keep the weight off & lose more...a big difference from just losing weight from doing nothing! Ugh. So I'm pretty bummed about that but I'm just gonna have to work hard & get the weight back off & KEEP IT OFF! Also, today, I went to NACC HOPING & PRAYING I could get one more online class! Sadly, it didn't work out so I ended up with a class from 6-9 on Wednesday nights! That means I'll be missing a lot of church & that makes me super sad. ): ughh...good thing, Seth is going that night too so we can carpool, I won't be alone & mom won't have to go with me! (Dad doesn't want me out there at night alone & mom would have had to gone with me!) We've already devised a plan on how we will avoid getting mugged that late at night (;

I hope everyone has an amazing rest of the week! (:


Appreciate the little things in life! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment