Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A-Z about me...and not in a conceited way (:

Stolen from Shelby who stole it from someone else so...oh well! (:


A- Apple or PC: I don't really care about Apple so much. I'll stick with my Dell (:

B- Bed size: Mine's full size but I really want a Queen...

C- Chore you hate: Handwashing dishes SUCKS.

D- Don't eat: Cucumbers, Sushi, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, regular potato salad... (Aunt Connie's German Potato Salad is beast though)

E- Essential start your day item: TOOTHBRUSH.

F- Favorite color: Brown (:

G- Gold or silver: Silver for sure! Gold is ugly to me!

H- Height: 5'8" ish

I- Instruments you play: I just recently started playing Rock Band on Bass at the level Hard...does that count? (:

J- Job title: Babysitter but as soon as I get these last 2 classes done I'll be an official Medical Assistant! (:

K- Kids: I don't own any. lol I want 2. Boys. Preferably twins (:

L- Least favorite thing to do: CLEAN. lol Or anything to do with Laundry.

M- Most played song on iTunes: If I Die Young-The Band Perry 

N- Nicknames: Apreel, April-April, Aprello, Apple

O- Overnight hospital stay, other than birth: Tubes in my ears/Tonsils taken out.

P- Pet peeve: gripers, conceited people, nosy people, whiners, making the same noise over, and over, and over again, repetitive songs...

Q- Quote: You're such a creeper. lol

R- Right or left handed: Righty

S- Siblings:  My brother, Blake, is my only sibling! 2 years older, annoying as mess but the best big brother ever (:

T- Time you wake up: Usually around 10 unless I have to work. Then it's 6:30 am!

U- Unknown fact about me:  Every Wednesday I get on Hulu.com to watch Tuesday night's episode of Glee. (:

V- Vegetable you dislike: Cucumber! Yuck!

W- Ways you run late: I barely ever run late. I like to be on time or even early. 

X- X-rays you've had: Teeth? lol

Y- Yummy food you make: EVERYTHING. lol Homemade pizza, Stir Fry, Egg Rolls, Sweet and Sour Chicken. Oh yeah.

Z- Zodiac sign: Aries 

No comments:

Post a Comment