Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yayyy Christmas (:

Ahhh the closer we get, the more in the Christmas mood I become! I'm getting so excited! Because we are procrastinators in my family, we are FINALLY beginning to see presents under the tree and it is SOOO awesome! lol Although that's not what it's all about, you gotta admit, it's one of the best parts (; I'm more excited to see my friend's reactions to what I got them! I won't say what it is on here since there's a good chance that at least ONE of them is reading this right now..lol Maybe I can get some pics of them with it to post later!

Tonight I went to the mall with Miss Shelby Baker, Mrs. Jennifer and Mr. Austin (: It was SO much fun! I haven't laughed that hard in..oh...a couple days. (; (For anyone who doesn't really know me, I laugh all.the.time...it's one of  my favorite past times! haha)

Tommorrow...or technically, today...I'll be heading to my pal Britney Lohenitz's graduation from Athens State University!!! Congratulations to her! (: Tomorrow should be awesome..but only if I get some sleep now. So I guess I will head on to bed! Goodnight all! Hope ya'll have sugar plums dancing your heads..or..ya know...something like that (;

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog Ms April...and just want to tell you to enjoy every minute of this time of your life...and it looks like you've got a ton of friends that think the world of you to enjoy it with!...I smiled as I read your blog and I thought of my own young and carefree days...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sis. Joyce (: That made me smile to hear you enjoyed it...I hope I continue to write things that you can enjoy! Reading that made me tear up...I really do have the best friends a girl could ask for! I appreciate your comment (:

    ReplyDelete