Thursday, December 16, 2010

Almost over?



Can it be? Can 2010 REALLY almost be over? How crazy...I started this blog to try and capture every moment of this year..and man...have I failed. Epically. haha. Oh well.

Saying this year has been amazing is such an understatement. Just since my last blog (in May, I know...haha) so many things have happened. Including some of my best friends receiving the holyghost. Derrick, Stuart, Macy...craziness. But I'm so happy for them.

I have gotten so close to some people and lost others along the way. Although my best friend is still Alexis, I have a bfffaemamau (best friends forever forget about everyone's mother asking me about uvulas. hahahaha) now. Miss Shelby Baker (see above...right up her nostrils... (:) has made these past few month SO hilarious. We've had such a blast chilling like villains...she's helped me through some seriously tough moments lately and I appreciate that. It's always good to have a friend you can talk to and trust with whatever. Even if it's because you know too much about each other to talk (; jkjk


Christmas is almost here...only days away now. That's so crazy to me. The older I get, the less important the presents and things seem to me...it's like it's just a habit really. Honestly, I wouldn't even care if I didn't get presents as long as I got to be with my family and friends. Now don't get me wrong, presents are great. But it seems like people focus on that and how much they can outdo each other rather than the real reason for all of this. It's not about presents and things...as cliche as it may sound it IS about Jesus. It IS about being with family and friends. THAT's what matters. Okayyy off that tirade. lol

So I'm thinking about New Year's Resolutions...I usually don't do this but I'm thinking I really want to this year. Along with trying to lose some of this ridiculous weight (which, by the way, I'm very proud that I have lost almost 100 pounds in the past 3 or so years...) I think I may want to work on being a better person. Having more self confidence. Trying to treat everyone with respect...be happy with who I am, no matter what that is. I don't know...maybe I need to think this through more. haha

On to other things, I'm totally bummed that Alabama isn't going to the National Championship. It pretty much stinks. BUT I am glad that the STATE of Alabama has BACK-TO-BACK Heisman winners! Even if it is Cam Newton. lol I'm not an Auburn fan at ALL. Almost dislike them as much as Tennessee. But I think I will be rooting for them in the National Championship. ONLY because if they win, we'll have back-to-back National Champions too!!! Well no matter what happens, we play Michigan State in the Capitol One bowl and ROLL FLIPPIN TIDE!!! haha

Okay, I think I've bored ya'll enough for today...maybe soon I'll blog again and it'll be more interesting...Oh, another resolution, to blog more often in 2011!!! (:

-April

2 comments:

  1. Why'd you have to choose the picture where you can see right up my nose? Sheesh! I love the music, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ahh you know me...always out to embarrass (; jk. But whyyy thank you (: I just saw this comment...they should really notify you. haha (my luck, they do and I just haven't noticed this.)

    ReplyDelete