Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas with the Besties (:

Tonight I had Christmas with 2 of my best friends in the entire world, Shelby and Alexis!

We made (and by made, I mean put frozen into an oven...) cheese enchiladas! They were actually quite good...thank you Stouffers! haha

Then I made mini brownies with caramel in the middle...that actually ended up getting a little TOO done...but they were still pretty good if I do say so myself...(and I definitely do.)

Then we opened presents (:

I got Shelby a monogrammed picture frame that was superrr cute that we found at Kirkland's! (She knew about it.) What she DIDN'T know about was this...
Oh yes, it's a Justin BEAVER shirt! hahaha (:

I didn't get a picture of what I got Alexis..I should have. I got her a penguin shirt and 3 of the new Tropical lotions from Bath&Body Works and A Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Sanitizer that hooks on her purse. (She's a germaphobe.) 

And THIS is what they got me (:

Shelby got me:

A gorgeous magnetic memo board and my own box of Honey Buns! hahaha
The story about that is me telling her how upset I get when my parents buy honey buns and I don't get many or ANY because they're all eaten quickly...and they're my favorite! And she REMEMBERED (:

Alexis got me:

A hounds tooth scarf and a beautiful plaque for my room!
I LOVE them because I've actually been wanting/needing a scarf lately! And the story behind the plaque is that I have a bunch of these redneck looking poster boards with quotes on them hanging all in my room. And she wanted me to have a real one (: 

Thank you sooo much girls! You know me SO well and I really appreciate the gifts! I love you guys!!!

After we opened gifts we played Just Dance 2 and did some Duets which were SOOO much fun!!!
Definitely worked up a sweat on those! haha. But it was awesome (:

Then we watched the oh-so-hilarious Jim Carry in Yes, Man! I love that movie! (:

The night was sooo much fun and I just wanna say I have the best friends on Earth (:

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope it's everything you could ever wish for and MORE!!! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment