Friday, December 17, 2010

A Year in Review



January

Well I started out the New Year at Miranda an
d Mackenzie's house for their New Year's Eve party. Such a blast! On Jan. 2nd Tristan had her 16th birthday party and we all went to the Shrine together...one scary and SUPER COLD night! The only other thing I r
eally remember is going to Tiftonia's singing and hanging out! Good times at the Chinese resteraunt (:




February

Well I know I watched Paranormal Activity for the first time and was scared out of my wits. Went and had a blast at Mi Jacal/Wal-Mart and made one of the best pics ever! I always remember that I met Derrick Simpson right before Valentine's Day because it snowed like CRAZY and we got to leave school early and I gave this random guy I just met a Valentine card and candy! haha And Valentine's was officially changed to Single Person Awareness Day (:


March


My big brother Blake turned 21! Brett and I got the "mission" accomplished! haha I went to the Smokie's with a HUGE portion of my family in a 17 bedroom, 19 bathroom house! No joke! And met a little cousin, Ivan, that I didn't even know I had! 




April

Had the BEST birthday weekend! April 9th I had my birthday party at P.F. Changs thrown by Miranda with about 35 of my friends! The 10th (my birthday) I went to Villa Rica, Georgia and had a night to remember for sure! Came home the 11th to see my Aunt Mary baptized! Crazy pics with Devan, Alexis, Taylor and Blake. Easter with the family. 


May

Finished my second semester in college and FINALLY decided that I wanted to become a Medical Assistant! Hung out at Bridgestreet with Bailey, Blake, Ben and Isaac. Went to Britney and JK's Luau and had a blast! Stayed the weekend in Huntsville for the first time for Riverton's revival! Got my puppy Bama! Had Dee, Bee and Randi's prom/birthday party in Chatt! 


June

Revivals start in full force! Ours was 2nd week in June! It was an awesome week! Summer started heating up and finally began! Lots of swimming occurred (: haha Started my summer semester and taking classes to be a medical assistant (:

  

July

Went to Oak Grove for the first time with Shaun Aragaki and Blake! Had a fantastic time and it really started started how close me and Shaun have gotten this year! (See, told you I'd mention you (;) Higdon's revival which I was at every night but one and had a blast but at the same time was kinda broken hearted. Oh well. Went to Hytop for the first time since I was like 8. Went to a Pentecostal church for the first time to see The Wrights! VERY interesting night (;



August

So I know I finished my last final for my Summer semester and a WHOLE YEAR this month. Other than that, I'm pretty sure I dropped off the face of the Earth...cause I can't find any pictures or ANYTHING from August. lol Sooo...here's a pic of the icee man coming down my road for the first time ever (:


September

September pretty much rocked. Labor Day weekend was amazing! Had an awesome time Sunday night (after the fantabulous day) at our annual Labor Day cookout! Monday we headed up to Nashville and went to the Nashville Zoo and the CHEESECAKE FACTORY for the first time ever! It was sooo good! Also, in the month of September, I got to go to the Smokies with Miss. Whitney Blevins for her 16th birthday and had an absolute blast going to Dollywood and also being stuck in 2 hour traffic with "5 people and a midget" and a truck of redneck guys talking to us. It was so great. Definitely need another trip like that! (;


October

Although every month was fantastic this year, October was DEFINITELY the best. Between all the trips to Huntsville or the Huntsville folks coming here, the rolling yards and the haunted houses...there was no time to be bored. Just how I like it (; There were amazing parties and awesome times to be had by everyone! There's not much more I can say about it...the whole month was amazing! Oh, and can't forget my bff Alexis's 17th (5th) birthday with her Willy Wonka cake!


November

Ohh November. You began the purposeful creeper pictures. Thanksgiving. Black Friday shopping and war paint. Iron Bowl. (Let's not talk about it..) And all around fun times. 


December

Although it's not over yet, with all it's Christmas parties, presents and happiness.. I know that December will be the perfect ending to a perfect year. 




Try and top THAT 2011 (;

No comments:

Post a Comment