Monday, December 20, 2010

Coneys, False Alarms and Presents

Today ended up being SO much better than I expected.

Well, I had to wake up at 7:30...not so good.
But I got to go back to bed til like 10...good (:

The whole morning it was sooo hard to get started. Car problems, door key problems and everything. But we finally got going. So I head to Chattanooga with my Aunt Francis to get my Aunt Marie (who just had back surgery...again..) from Erlanger. That was interesting. Actually it wasn't bad at all. Once we finally got her released and left, it was almost 2. Mom was supposed to have a doctor's appointment at 3:30 so we met her in Tiftonia so I could just turn around and go right.back.to.Chattanooga.

We stop at the Sonic in Tiftonia and I got to try my first Chili Cheese Coney...it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. But it was an exciting moment. Now I can say I've ate a gigantic hot dog. My life is complete.

Well after the wonderful Sonic experience, we went to Chattanooga. We're about 5 minutes away from the doctor's office when Mom decides to check her appointment card. What do you know, her appointment really wasn't until NEXT Monday. I giggled like a little school girl when she told me about her little mistake. And then I said "Well, I guess it's to the mall we gooooo!"

Actually it was "To Eyeglass World we gooooo!" because that's what happened. We went so they could fix my frames, that in my defense I told my parents were too small, and ended up getting a whole new, MUCH better pair of glasses...for free. I was so excited! They were just like I wanted! So now I have TWO kickin pairs of glasses (:

As they fixed the lenses to fit into my new pair of glasses we went to Ross, Rue 21, and to Hamilton Place Mall...it was actually a lot of fun but the people were CRAZY. The mall was packed on a Monday night..we had to park all the way to the end of the lot. It was nuts. Had teeny little girls rudely squeezing between huge groups of people and pushing me...I almost smacked em. But I thought, "Hey, it's Christmas...I'll refrain."

We FINALLY leave the mall and head out of Chattanooga...and get stuck in some annoying traffic...only thing good that came out of that was the Subway we ended up getting for dinner! I love some Subway (:


Oh man...the tree looks so much better with something under it (:
And yes, on the far right, the little see through stocking is our puppy, Bama's, present. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment