Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day 2010


So I just wanna use a Shelby Baker phrase and say that Christmas was BEAST!
I had, by far, the best Christmas I have EVER had in my nineteen years of life. I got just about everything I wanted and MORE. Then I got to spend the entire day with my Grandmother, parents and brother, playing in the snow and playing games...and laughing like an idiot til I had a headache. lol I got sooo much great stuff!
I got new brown boots to wear around the house and stuff...a laptop cooler. DKNY perfume. A 12.2. Megapixel  DUALVIEW CAMERA (!!!) Alabama pajamas, mitts, snuggie and headband. haha. And finally a black peacoat with black Joe Boxer gloves! Blake and I got 2 gifts together...one was 2 tickets to see The Isaacs and New Harmony in April and the other was Country Rock Band (I know, it's like an oxymoron..haha) I love everything I got SO much! I'm so thankful that we had such a good Christmas! And it WAS such a good Christmas! (;

After we opened presents at our house we went to my Grandmother's house...a whole like 20 yards away, to give her gifts and to get ours! We ended up spending the whole day over there playing in the snow and playing games with her! I've never had so much fun with just my immediate family in my entire life! Now, on to the pics! (:

My puppy, Bama (:


My Dad, Hugh (:


Me, April (: 


My Grandmother, Ruth (:


My bubba, Blake (:


My mom, Kim (:



Jose the Snowman


Dad attacked me!


It was ON then. Until my toboggan fell off. lol


The infamous Snow Lady (:

No comments:

Post a Comment