Thursday, December 30, 2010

YAY!!!

So today kinda feels like a landmark to me because today, I bought a shirt that is TEN sizes smaller than I wore a couple years ago!!! Here's the pic...what do ya'll guys think?


This may sound pretty dumb to you, for me to be so proud of but a couple of days ago I also realized that I am only a few pounds away from FINALLY losing a total of 100 pounds! Honestly, I've been told I look like a different person. A couple months ago, a person who hasn't seen me since I graduated didn't even recognize who I was! It took me a little while to realize that they couldn't figure out who I was cause I had seriously changed so much! You don't really realize it until you try on that new shirt that is so much smaller than before or you see someone who tells you how good you look. It's a great feeling to go to the store and be like "I think I'll try this shirt on and see how much I like to be able to wear it..." and when you put it on, it fits perfectly. I'm just so excited about how much progress I've made...I'm not trying to sound conceited. But it's a very big deal to someone who has been big all their life.I know I'm still a large person and I realize I have a long way to go before I'm a healthy size, but I am so encouraged and I feel like I can really do it! YAY! (:

I also would just like to throw in this little blog that I am SO excited about the New Year's Eve party tomorrow night at my friend's house! I can't wait to ring in this New Year with a few of my best friends! Here's to 2011, may it be even BETTER than 2010! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment