Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I love moments like this (:

When I got home from "work" today I was so tired for some reason. So I decided to lay down. A few minutes after I dozed off, my cousin Stephanie came to drop off baby Elissa so we could keep her a couple hours. I wanted to hold her and mom said she was probably wore out since she just got home from daycare. So I was holding her and just laid back down with her. I started to relax and when I looked at her, her eyes were fluttering. Soon I heard her breathing get in a steady rhythm and she was out. We slept this way for about an hour. I love this baby so much. She's my babygirl #2 (#1 is still Maddy). These are the moments I live for. I can't wait to find love and someday have children so these moments can happen all the time! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment