Friday, February 18, 2011

My sudden epiphany...

That's it.
No more excuses.
No more of me apologizing first.
No more being a doormat.
I'm gonna do what I want to do.
I'm gonna be who I want to be.
I'm not gonna let anyone influence me but God.
I'm gonna do what makes me happy.
I'm gonna live my life to the greatest of my ability and if anyone wants to be a part of it,
they can fight for it.
Cause I'm through fighting.
I'm through fighting with people to keep them in my life.
If they don't wanna be there, it's no ones fault but their own, and their loss.
I'm through fighting to make people love me.
Either they do, or they don't.
That's their business and honestly, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
I'm working out my life right now.
If you wanna be a part of it, then good.
But don't be one of those part time friends.
I've had enough of those to last a lifetime.
Don't be my "friend" just to find out information about me.
I'm sick of that.
But if you want to be a true friend to me, to stick up for me,
to be there for me when I need you, and even at times when I don't, welcome.
If not, I don't want you. Sayonara.

Okay, I think I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment