Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been a while...

Feels like it has been forever since I've blogged! A couple weekends though? Idk. But I've been to the Smokies and back and had our regular church meetings in that time. haha. So anyways, I really would love to blog about both the Smokies trip AND the weekend we had with our Huntsville friends partially for Blake's 22nd birthday...but since Shelby has already blogged on the Smokies trip, I'll stick with the past weekend. (: (Btw, here is the link to her blog on the Smokies trip, in case you want to read about our adventures(:)

Friday Night
Well Friday night Hilary, JK, Ross, Shelby and Brett all met at the house and we headed out to Chattanooga! We met up with Mackenzie, James, and a few guys from Hytop to eat at Genghis Grill and chill! So that's what we did! And got some cute pics! (:

On the walking bridge
I beat him at arm wrestling! (: Okay, maybe he let me. haha
The Lone Ranger
Big concrete couch!
 Playing Freeze Out (:

Saturday&Saturday Night
The mall, church, and Rafael's!
Mackenzie: Do you think you could get me a cologne in this (coffee beans)?
Ulta Lady: Well, we probably could make you one but it'd probably be easier to just brew it yourself...
hahaha
Finally got to see the old married couple that aren't married again!

Sunday&Sunday Night
Church at the BC (Brown's Chapel---my church!) and Mickey Dee's after (:
My best friend in the whole entire world---Alexis!
All the girls (:

Hannah, Blake, Seth and Lex!

No comments:

Post a Comment