Monday, February 14, 2011

Feb. 14th

HAPPY SINGLE PERSON AWARENESS DAY EVERYONE! 
Also known as SPA day to me and my friends (:

I would just like to say that I had the BEST Valentine's day yet tonight. And no, I didn't go on a date. I went to Shelby's house to watch Paranormal Activity 2 and hang out and it was sooo stinkin fun! I haven't laughed so hard in a while! 

We watched Paranormal Activity 2 with Hannah (Mama), Austin and Toby... and even the boys got scared a few times. haha. So we weren't laughing much...until Hannah said "Hey, guy, you left your shoes!" Hahaha. That movie scared me to death! I had tears in my eyes from being so scared and then laughing at myself for being so scared of a movie. hahaha. But man was it good. I had heard it was better than the first and I was a little leery about it...but I believe it really was! Freaky man! 

After the movie, Toby left and Austin went to bed, we sang Glee Karaoke. And about DIED. Because Shelby decided to do a little dance during musical part of Don't Stop Believing and...well...it was like POP! haha. She smacked her funny bone into the coffee table. I could NOT stop laughing...so I sang as I laughed...and STILL ended up with 98%! ahahahaha. (Hopefully soon I'll put the videos up!)

Anyways, tonight was an absolute blast! I can't wait til our next girl's night (:
I'm headed to bed, long day of work tomorrow! Goodnight guys (:




No comments:

Post a Comment