Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 19: Someone That Pesters Your Mind-Good or Bad

Dear Pesterer of my mind,

I can't get you out of my head. I want to, so bad. But everytime I try to stop thinking of you....and I want to just let you go...you text me. You call me. You come hang out with us. And it kills me. Sometimes you act like you really want to be with me...that you could care for me. And the next thing I know, you're with someone else. It hurts a lot. I wish I could just get over you, but I can't. Believe me, I've tried. Maybe there's a reason for that...I don't know. I wish I could see though...I wish I could see the future. I wish I could know what was gonna happen...who I am gonna end up with, if anyone. Sadly, you can't do that. If I could, I think I would. But no matter what, I just want us both to be happy. And maybe someday you will let me know how you feel....good or bad. So we can move on...or I can.

Sincerely, April

No comments:

Post a Comment