Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 24: Person that gave you your favorite memory

I guess this would have to be my grandfather. I remember sitting at his feet when I was 2 or 3 (he died a little after I turned 3) and just saying "I want..." and he'd get it for me. I remember one time in particular saying "I want that Barbie doll!" and he just pulled out his wallet and told mom and Grandmother to go get it for me. They weren't very happy. lol I remember the day he went into a coma (right before he died)...I remember running to my cousin William and him picking me up while he was crying. Somehow, being only 3, I knew something was wrong. I loved my Grandfather and although I don't remember much more, I know he loved me and my brother too. I can only hope he got his life right with the Lord and that one day I can see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment