Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In one of those moods...

A couple months ago me and my bfffaemamau Shelby went on a love quote spree. Today I found the list of some I had wrote down...some of my favorites. I think today, I'll share them with ya'll. (:


  • Torn between 2, who would you choose? The one that you love, or the one that loves you?
  • To truly love and trust someone is to give them your heart knowing that they can break it.
  • I would have given you the world if you had given me the chance.
  • After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life.
  • The worst thing a guy can do is make a girl fall for him when he has no intention of catching her.
  • In the end, what we regret most are the chances we never took.
  • It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
  • You never really stop loving someone, you just learn to try to live without them.
  • If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy--even if it's not with you.
  • Don't keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from.
  • Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not or saying nothing, and wishing you had.
  • I'll soon get over us, this I know is true. The day you start wanting me, I won't be wanting you. Someday you'll remember, someday when you're free, memories will remind you that we were meant to be! 
  • Eventually one of two things will happen, he will realize you're worth it, or you'll realize he isn't.
And my all time favorite: 
  • Somewhere there is someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody, somewhere, is thinking of you. 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you have inspired me to look up more! I'm in the same mood today. This is why we're bffaemamu's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY (: And most definitely! Too much alike! haha

    ReplyDelete