Friday, February 18, 2011

Hilarious Moments From Tonight

Brett: I would surprise a sobriety test right now... 
Blake: SURPRISE!


Brett: (Singing "Forget You") Although there's change in my chest...
Blake: You're a piggy bank?! 
Brett: NOM NOM NOM!


April: I just ate a whole milkshake!
Brett: You beast!
Blake: A WHOLE MILKSHAKE?!


‎*Brett throws something at Blake who is driving*
 Blake: What would happen if that got lodged under my gas pedal?! 
April: You would stop...


Blake: (As a possum runs across the road) POSSUM!
(then a cat runs across the road) CAT!
BEAVER! Just kidding...
April: CHIPMUNK HAHA!
Blake: CACTAPUS!
April: HAHAH....waitttt...


James and Mackenzie while walking in downtown
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Mackenzie: Is it because I'm black?
April: Shhh you can't say that here!
Mackenzie: Oh really? IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK?
April: YES! YES IT IS! Now let's scream HEY I'M FROM SAND MOUNTAIN!!!


Tonight was absolutely lovely (:



1 comment: