Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chatt town with the bfffaemamau (:

So yesterday I went to Chattanooga with one of my best friends in the entire world! We were going to acquire supplies for our Anti-Valentine's/Single Person Awareness Party! (Think: Red Balloons, Sticks with hearts on top, candy, T-Shirts...oh yeah (: ) But before we went on our shopping spree, we went to Genghis Grill (me, for the first time ever!)! And let me just say it was absolutely AH-MAZING! I don't even know what you would call what I made but put it on a tortilla with some cheese and it's heaven in a bowl! (: 



My heaven in a bowl...


Shelby's heaven in a bowl (:

After we left Genghis, we went sh-sh-sh-SHOPPING!!! haha. We went by Rue 21 just to see what they had and met none other than mine and Shelby's OTHER best friend, ALEXIS! (: I thought that was pretty ironic...especially since we had asked them to come eat with us and they were in the doctor's office when we were mid-stuffing our faces. But anywho, we talked to them for a little bit, went on to more shopping and made plans to meet them at an undisclosed location later on in the day (you'll see where, soon). 

We left Rue 21 for Joann's (a craft store) to buy T-Shirts and fabric for Anti-Valentine's Day shirt decorating and we found LEPRECHAUN MASKS! So of course we had to take the time for an amazing photo op! 


Another reason we're best friends meant to be sisters...we both love ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Okay, after we went to Joann's and to Hobby Lobby, we went to... *drum roll please*....wait for it....waitttt for itttt....GIGI'S!!!


Scarlett's Velvet (Red Velvet Cupcake) yummmmm!!!


Me and the best friends at Gigi's eating our awesome cuppy cakes! (:

So overall, Wednesday was an amazing day. I had so much fun with my best friends whom I love so dearly! And I am so excited about Friday night that I can't even stand it!!! (: I'll definitely blog all about it! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment