Thursday, June 2, 2011

95 Questions? Eh, why not?

1. 95 questions, promise you won't lie? I think I got this (:

2. Was the person you last texted single?
Yep! 

3. Do you get jealous easily?
Eh I guess so. 

4. What are you currently waiting for?
THE STINKIN BEACH!!!


5. Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
FUTURE. Allll the time.

6. Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
haha well yeahhh (:

7. Is anything wrong with your eyes?
haha I also have terrible eyesight and astigmatism.

8. Who were the last people you saw besides from family?
Hmm...Gahh...I guess that'd have to be the Lowe's people. haha


9. Do you have nice eyes?
I'm told I have beautiful eyes. I, for one, love my eyes. They're probably my best feature. ahaha


10. If something was wrong, who is the first person you would go to?
Alexis.

11. Who's thinking about you right now?
Hmm... I could think of a person I really wish was. haha

12. Is this year the best year of your life?
It's been pretty amazing. Had it's ups & downs, but came out for the better, most definitely (:

13. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Alexis (:


14. How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
I love it! Parkinsons or no parkinsons. lol 


15. Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
I don't kiss until I'm married. (:


16. Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
I have never been to the tanning bed.


17. Does your bedroom need cleaning?
My bed needs to be made...otherwise, it looks pretty decent! I try to keep it halfway decent since there are people CONSTANTLY in and out of my house! haha

18. Flowers or chocolate?
Chocolate...I don't like flowers. :/

19. July 4th or St. Patrick's Day?
Maybe I'm lame, but I LOVEEE St. Patrick's day! Idk about July 4th, I don't usually celebrate much since I'm usually at church. lol

20. Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
It all depends...like on if they're the One. 

21. Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
Allllll the time!

22. Are you comfortable with your height?
It wouldn't upset me if I was a little shorter. But I'm not complaining (:

23. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Probably so. Everyone gets nervous.


24. Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
That'd make me very happy (:


25. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes ma'am! 

26. Do you like thunderstorms?
Not really. But I LOVE rain. JUST rain.


27. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Sure thing!

28. Are there things that can't be joked about with you?
Eh...not really. I mean I don't like people making fun of suicide...my family's been through too much of that for people to joke on. Otherwise, I'm pretty cool about stuff. (:


29. What do you always take with you?
Phone & Carmex (:


30. When is your birthday?
April 10th

31. Anything on your walls?
LOTS of photo frames and a feather boa (haha) and paintings I did when I was in high school.

32. What do you bite more, your tongue, lip or cheek?
cheek probably

33. Has a boy/girl called you babe/baby lately?
haha yeah

34. Is there something that you want to tell someone but can't?
Nahhh.

35. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
Yep, as long as I really liked them and they felt the same about me!

36. Do you crack your knuckles?
yessss all the time

37. Do you feel comfortable getting up and giving speeches?
No. I can talk like crazy in a group of people, but give me something to remember...I can do it, but it's not pretty. lol


38. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Sure! haha

39. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
NO.


40. Does anyone know your passwords besides you?
Hahaha yep.


41. Have you ever kissed someone under fireworks?
Not yet (:


42. What was the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
waterr (:

43. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Sure! I miss my best friends already! Hilary, Bailey, Brett and Alexis! 


44. Do you have a box where you keep all your important things?
Yeah I do! 

45. What do you miss?
My friends!


46. Can you count past 100?
haha yeahh... 101, 102... :p

47. If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I believe so! I grew up with a boy scout! haha

48. Are you afraid of needles?
Nope, after a while, you get used to it.

49. Is there someone you can tell anything to?
Yes ma'am!


50. How old will you be in 17 months?
I will be 5 months from 22! AH! 

51. Do your friends parents tend to like you?
Not to be conceited but I'm pretty sure they all love me. (: lol

52. What’s your all-time favorite ROMANCE movie?
Pride & Prejudice!


53. Are any of your friends taller than you?
Sure

54. Last text you received and from who?
"I have chocolate ice cream in my belly!"-Andrew hahaha


55. What'd you say back?
"Lucky! lol"

56. Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
Ocean of COURSE! But the pool is nice too (:

57. Ever liked someone whose name started with a B?
hmmm...actually...yes! lol 


58. Is there a difference between love and IN love?
haha I feel like I should make an analogy here too. Like,

"Yes, I love my b-bro but I'm not IN love with my b-bro...creep."

59. Anyone text you recently unexpected?
Yeah!


60. Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don't?
Yeah it does!

61. Who'd you last talk to on the phone?
Benjamin Gaines! (:

62. What is the main ringtone on your cell?
Dog Days Are Over -Florence + The Machine <3

I get a lot of strange looks when that song comes on in public. haha

63. Do you speak any other language other than English?
I hate Spanish.

I can count to ten in Japanese! (:

64. Do you think you were raised well?
VERY!


65. Could you name all 50 states and point to them on a map?
haha No way.


66. Are you someone's best friend?
Definitely (:

67. Where was the last place you were when you got sick?
Probably my house.

68. What do you hate when people text you?
(bahaha Bailey I know what you're talking about!)

Short responses. Or the same thing. Or LOL or K. 

69. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Nope. haha

70. Pen or pencil?
Either (:

71. Ever had an 11:11 wish come true?
I'm sure!


72. Do you get bad headaches?
Very rarely


73. What's worse: liars or cheaters?
Neither is better than the other.

They both hurt people.

74. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Afraid so.

75. Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Naww not too much. I could deal.

76. What's usually colder, your hands or your feet?
Feeet


77. What’s your favorite type of flower?
I don't like flowers.

78. Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to:
(I went and turned on a song, just for this!)

"I hope that you see right through my walls...I hope that you catch me 
cause I'm already falling." <3

79. Do you like competition?
No. lol


80. Do you think two people can last forever?
If they're right for each other, yes!

81. Do you consider yourself lucky?
Not lucky, blessed (:

 82. Is there someone that cares about you more than themselves?
Jesus (: My parents


83. Has a song ever made you cry?
Many times!


84. Who's your celeb crush?
Johnny Depp! (:


85. Is the world crumbling to pieces?
Everyone can see it. 

86. Is your handwriting large, tiny, or pretty normal?
Depends. lol


87. Will you be in a relationship next month?
Never know!


88. Your phone rings, what do you say?
Depends on who it is.

Hellowww!
Aloha!
Hola! 
What? lol

89. Has anyone ever said they wanted to marry you?
Yes!


90. Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader?
Nope.


91. Is your birthday on a holiday?
It's sometimes on Easter!


92. Do you ever cry during romantic movies?
Majority of the time. 

I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

93. Do you always answer your phone?
Almost!


94. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yes.

95. Is there someone you wish you were still close with?

Of course. But things happen. People change. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment