Tuesday, June 21, 2011

hmmm.

Man..I haven't blogged in over a week! So crazy. But here we go.

Monday night, after my last blog, Blake went to Rising Fawn & I just stayed at the house. I just wasn't in the mood to go anywhere. But I sooo wish I would have because that night, at Huntsville, one of my best friends got the holyghost! BAILEY JEAN GAINES!!! Yep! I got the call about 10:30 my time. At first I thought it was Blake calling to say he was headed home or something because it was on the house phone (which NONE of my friends call) but I didn't know the number. All I could hear was "RAH RAH RAH! *giggles*" I was like Hello? Because at this time I thought Blake has butt dialed me. lol "RAH RAH RAH! *giggles*" was my reply. Finally I said HELLO!? and I hear "APRIL!" I was like "Yeah?" "I GOT THE HOLYGHOST!" "That's great!...Who is this?" "BAILEY! I GOT THE HOLYGHOST! *giggles*" I literally barely screeched out "Bailey?!" and I started bawling. It was sooo sweet though. Finally after moments of silence (I was still crying & couldn't speak) she said she was gonna go & she'd talk to me later. So of course I immediately began planning to go to Huntsville on Tuesday night. After work I got home & got ready & we headed down there. It was me, Blake, Mom & Alyshia. Church was good, Zaxby's was good afterwards (even if I think they probably spit in our food because we came in 15 min. before the closed...) but the ride home was a BLAST! It included me & Aly singing (even when we didn't know the words) to every song that came on the radio & from Scottsboro to home? RAPPING! hahaha. It was sooo funny! I love spending time with Aly! It's like the good ol' days all over again! (:

Wednesday night I went to church at the BC (that I can remember..lol). Friday we had planned to leave for ATL to spend some time with our cousins but just decided to leave Saturday morning (which, like I told them,  ended up being not so early). So we hung out with the parentals Friday night (not a usual thing for us..there's always SOMETHING going on!)

Saturday around 12:30 we made it to McDonough, GA! I was soo happy! I was so tired of being in the car. lol But we hung out there & Blake, Skylar, Dylan & Coby all went to church. I stayed with Aunt NJ to help her cook for homecoming & spend some time with her. So we finished cooking & watched the Bachelorette. About 10 the kids showed up from church & brought Zaxby's..yumm! We ended up staying up until 3:30 in the morning talking to them & Misti (my new bff! haha) & reallllly regretted it when we had to wake up at like 7:30 to get ready for church!

We finallllly got ready & headed to the church (about 45 min away) at almost 10. (The singing started at 10:30) but we must have hit a time portal cause we got there almost on time. Anyways, the singing started & got going real good. So good they ended up having altar call. Then they broke for dinner for about an hour & started the second half...it lasted until 5:30...church started at 6. lol After the altar call from the second half, we left to head home & got home about 9:30 (after a wonderful stop at Arby's!)

Tonight, I am going to church at Scottsboro & staying there with my wonderful little cousin Alyssa, until after Thursday night's service! I'm realllly excited! I think it's gonna be a blast! (:

See ya'll later! (:

2 comments: