Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My long Memorial Day weekend! (:

So I had a pretty fantastic Memorial Day weekend, I must say! (:

Friday night the best friends Hilary, Bailey and JK came up for Jameson's graduation party. I went on to the actual graduation with my Grandmother (my little cousin Lucas was graduating too! Congratulations! (: ) When it ended, me and my brother, Blake, met them at the local Bi-Lo *a 4 minute drive that took about 10 thanks to crazy graduation traffic* to take them up to Lookout Mountain where the party was. So we all jumped in the car together and had a very interesting drive there. We had a BLAST at the party! Congratulations to James! We love you! We hung out with mostly Abby, Haley, Jesse, Donny, and Kenzie the whole time. We laughed like CRAZY when we saw this picture of James: 


If you know Jameson, can you spot him? lol 

And we just had a jolly old time taking pictures and continuing to laugh at that picture. lol We finally left around 11 or so and went to the house. On the ride home me, Hil and Bail got interrogated by Blake and JK about whether we had ever used a guy for anything...they didn't believe us when we said no. lol We got home and as Bailey played Tap Tap and Blake and JK played guitar and harmonica, me, Hilary and Mom watched Haunting in Connecticut. FREAKY MOVIE. I'd watched it before but it had been a while. Thankfully we had some comedic relief so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Finally around 2, me and the girls headed over to my grandmother's house to sleep. Well, when we got there, Hilary started looking for her phone which she figured was somewhere around...and she couldn't find it. She pretty much flipped her whole car around, checked her purse, we checked the driveway, EVERYTHING and it was gone. We finally concluded that it HAD to be in Bi-Lo's parking lot! So, at 2 am, we headed to Trenton to find Hil's phone. We looked EVERYWHERE once we got there and I even went to the gas station to tell them if anyone found a phone, o get a hold of me. So sadly, we get in the car, no phone in hand, and head back up the mountain. Hilary was obviously quite upset so we all just prayed it would be somewhere obvious. JK made it sound like some kind of mantra "Guys, it really COULD just be back at home..." When we got to the house we decided to take one last look. I had told them that even if a thought came to their mind of where to look, and it sounded totally dumb, look anyways. Well, we were about to walk in the house (still praying by the way) and it came to me to check the car one more time. Hil said "I've turned that car upside down...it's not there." But I was just like let's look one more time. So I open the passenger side door and am about to look in the back and it came to me (again) to run my hand under the front of the seat...I did, and when I laid my hand down, I touched the phone. I was kind of in shock. I was like hey...HEY! I FOUND IT! I'm pretty sure Hil did a happy dance and I totally said Praise the Lord! haha. It was definitely an answered prayer...even for something so little. So we took this picture in celebration... (: 

We were super happy (and tired) since, at this time, it was 3 a.m.! 

Saturday morning we woke up relatively early (about 10) to go hang out. JK left us to go to Emmett's 1st birthday party (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY EMMETT!!! (: ) and we headed to Scottsboro. Me and Hilly G got Long John Silver's (Yummm!) and went to meet Bailey and Blake at Zaxby's! We sat there a while talking and chilling before we decided to meet Ben, Ross, and Blake Chance at Goosepond! So we headed there and hung out with them for a few hours. Nothing really special since I didn't bring clothes to swim in. ): After that, Me, Ben, Ross, and Blake went back to Ben's house to nap (that's what I did anyways) and wait until JK and Brit got out of church. So when Hil got home from Tara's engagement picture session, we went and ate spaghetti at her house (Brit and JK met us there) and me and Bailey played Guitar Hero for EVER trying to unlock songs. It was actually very fun. When the last guys left (Blake and Ben) me, Hil, Eric and Bailey played Atmosfear (creeeeepy but very fun game!) while Greg looked like he was about to pass out on the couch. We FINALLY went to bed around 2 (slow time).

Sunday morning me and Hil got up to get ready to go to New Market's homecoming (Bail had to work) and we both were ready in less than an hour I believe. We met Britney, JK, and Blake at the church and the service was pretty good. There was a pretty big crowd (Bro. Don Hornbuckle and Bro. Wayne Walls are running it). We met this guy who looks EXACTLY like Edward Cullen (and was a cheerleader before he got the holyghost! bahaha) and a lot of other cool people at Savannah's house afterwards.We were gonna go back to Riverton that night but Ashley and Savannah kept saying that Jesus wanted us to stay at NM...and then we found out Sis. Lanier and Sis. Opal were coming! So we just stayed at New Market and got to see Darrell Avan's girlfriend, Meaghan, receive the holyghost! First time I've ever seen it happen quite like that! Less than 5 minutes! It was crazy! After church that night, we went back to Savannah's and ate tacos. lol We had a good time. Me and Brit finally headed to Hilary's house about 10:30 and found out we were going SWIMMING! I LOVE SWIMMING IN THE DARK! Only we didn't realize that the pool was actually closed at 10....so we went in anyways. Turned on all the lights and were just being really quiet while swimming as to not disturb the neighbors. Then as I was drying off and playing Tap Tap on my phone, Brit, Hil, and Bail heard a scream...so we rushed to get all our clothes up and get out of there as soon as possible. It was pretty creepy! We went back to Hil's house and ate the most RANDOM food EVER and me and Brit passed out on the sofa and couch. I woke up at 2 a.m. and Greg said something along the lines of "Oh they're such great friends huh? They just left you asleep on the couch." I couldn't even really understand what he was saying so I just got up and went in the bedroom where Bailey tried to let me watch Kat Williams (I was still in like sleep mode and BARELY remember any of this). I remember waking up once because I'm pretty sure I kicked Britney (she had joined us sometime in the morning) in the head...but she doesn't remember so let's keep it our little secret mmkay? (: 

This Memorial Monday Morning we woke up about 10 and got ready in like, TWENTY MINUTES (showers, clothes, hair, EVERYTHING!) to meet the boys and eat at Cracker Barrell...it was soooo good! After we ate, Ben and JK headed to Megan and Adam's memorial day cookout and me, Lindz, Bailey, Hilary and Blake all went a little bit of everywhere. It was SO stinking hot and we really wanted to swim or something to get a little sun without being totally miserable but every place water related was packed out! So we just drove around forever. We finally decided to get some frozen yogurt at Sweet CeCe's where I put wayyy too much candy in my frozen yogurt and couldn't eat it. After that we went to Madison Mall and then Bridge Street. At Bridge Street we met a little 5 year old girl who more or less swore she could beat Bailey at ANYTHING...hula hooping, dancing, eating contests...okay, not eating contests but this was a VERY confident little girl! And I'm just gonna say...she was AWESOME! She took gymnastics so she was cartwheeling and handstanding and jumping all over the place---Bailey was totally owned. (Sorry Bail! I still love you!) And we met this super sweet musician named BrothaRic (add him on Facebook!) He was soooo good! He was singing, playing guitar AND playing a harmonica all at the same time! He had Bailey and Lindz get up to play tambourine like stuff while he sang Mustang Sally and the little girl STILL wanted to beat Bailey! It was sooo funny! But he told me he always wanted to be on YouTube...so he made it! (: 



After this, Me, Bailey, Hilary, Eric and Blake went to eat at Arby's before we had to head on home...we ended up talking for about an hour and a half...it was a good time. (: I had so much fun this weekend with all of my pals! I love them all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment