Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dare you to let me be...your one & only (;

Relationship status?
Single! 

Last person you were in a pool with?
Alexis, Jordan, Jessica, Brett & Aly! (:

What's something you want really bad right now?
For this sunburn to not hurt. haha

What is stressing you out most right now?
Just wanting my life to work out, in all ways.

Will your next kiss be a mistake? 
On my wedding day? Naww. (:

Honestly, do you like anybody?
We'll see (:

Do you always get along with your friends?
As far as I know!

Who makes you happiest?
Being with my family & my friends with us all getting along!

Would you rather your partner have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous hair?
Eyes for sure. I'm all about some eyes (;

When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Probably not.

Do you have self-respect?
If there's one thing I do have, it's respect for myself!

If the last person to hurt you apologized right now, what would you say?
I forgive you.

Do you still talk to the person who broke your heart the most? 
No, sure don't.

Do you find smoking attractive?
Nope. It's not really a make or break thing.
But I'd rather any guy I like, not do it.

The person who has hurt you the most, will you ever forgive that person?
I have.

Where EXACTLY were you when you entered 2011?
Kenzie's living room! 

Do you find it cute when a girl/guy calls you babe/baby?
Depends. lol 

Is there something you miss?
Sure.

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a regret what would you choose?
I think I have to go with Shelby here. 
A milli! 
(because the past made me who I am today, blah blah blah. lol)

Does anyone call you babe?
Sure.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
I don't know...today has been pretty amazing! 
Swimming all day & going with my cousin to pick up 2 new members of the family?
(Foster children) Sounds like a good day to me. (:

What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
Nails.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Yep (: 

are you too forgiving?
I try to be. Sometimes it's hard.

What woke you up this morning?
My mom telling me Uncle Larry was here... (8 a.m.!)

Is it dark outside right now?
Yep!

Would you be shocked if the last person you kissed texted you right now?
NBK.

The person you have strongest feelings for died, are you upset?
Uh, most definitely!

Say your last ex walks up to you and hugs you, what do you say?
Woah, what the mess?

Have a Best friend? 
Sure do! (:

Do you miss someone?
Yeah, I do!

Do you think they miss you too?
Yes sir! I KNOW they do!

What are you looking forward to?
This weekend! 
The future. (:

The last person you hugged important to you?
Very much so!

Ever been friends with someone you didn't expect?
YES!

Is any part of you sad?
Not at this moment! (:

Has anyone told you they never want to lose you?
Yep.

Is it hard for you to be "just friends" with the opposite sex?
Goodness, no.

Who pissed peed you off today?
No one (:

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Today! I couldn't quit laughing! I guess that's what happens when you're with your true friends! (:

Do you get along with guys?
Ohhh yeah!

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Sure there is.

What are you thinking about right now?
Adele.. lol 
I'm listening to One & Only (;

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Neither! 

No comments:

Post a Comment