Monday, June 13, 2011

Ohhh weekend!

Well, my weekend began on Friday!

Friday I had to work, so I was pretty anxious all day for the evening. I took the kids out to play in the water for a little bit before Matt got home & I was soaked by the time he showed up. I went home & changed clothes & drove (Yes, DROVE!!!) my mom to Higdon to run some errands. When I FINALLY got home, I found out Blake was still at the job site & we (being me & Mama Hannah) was gonna have to wait til he got home. We were supposed to be at Logan's Roadhouse on Airport Road in Huntsville at 7:30 fast time. We didn't leave our house til 7:45 because once he got home, Blake decided to take his own little sweet time about getting ready. So me, him & Hannah ended up stopping at Zaxby's Arby's Krystal's to eat & it was delicious! We had a good time singing songs to the top of our lungs (I don't sing in the shower, I belt it out in the car! [pun intended]) I got a phone call from JK when we were about 20 minutes away from Hilary's house, saying that they were thinking about going to Isaac's house to hang out instead, but they were gonna leave it up to us. Uh, bull bologna. We didn't wanna be the ones blamed in case something didn't work out so we left it up to them. So we turned around & headed to Grant. Once we got there, we chilled at Isaac's watching Dumb & Dumber while some of the guys played ball. Then, Aly & Brit decided to fix Isaac, Ben, JK & Dylan's hair. Dylan's looked the best. Just sayin. Soon after, me & Hil headed to her house to stay the night. We sat up for a little bit talking before I pretty much passed out.

When I woke up Saturday morning, I woke up with Hil getting a phone call from Blake. I had put my phone on silent the night before, so he couldn't get ahold of me. He told me that he had hurt his knee realllly bad Friday night playing ball (which I knew he had hurt himself, but I didn't know it was that bad.) & we had to go home. He said he was gonna pick me up at Hil's house in just a little while. Luckily, I hadn't unpacked anything but pajamas from the night before so I quickly got my stuff together & laid back down until he text me telling me he was there. We went to Mickey Dee's for breakfast in Scottsboro & finally got home around 10. We lazed around all day since Blake was hurt & we couldn't go anywhere. That pretty much went on all day. lol We just chilled at the house watching shows & talking. It was actually kind of nice to be at home on a Saturday night.

Sunday morning we had planned on going to Huntsville since we weren't having church due to death...but since Blake still wasn't really up to par (and my cousin didn't tell me she was still going in time for me to get ready) we just hung around here again. We watched 1,000 Ways to Die & Pawn Stars all day until me & Mom got ready to go to church Sunday night. We got to the church (we're finally having church in the basement! It feels so good to be in the actual church building again!) & I actually prayed really well. I wish I could have just gotten it all right & finally made Chelsie proud. But I really feel like this is my year. (Here I go on a tangent..) On New Year's Day, I was riding down the road (with who, I can't remember) & it just hit me like a ton of bricks. It was like someone was whispering in my ear: This is your year. This is the year you're going to finally receive the holyghost. This is the year you're going to find "the one". This is YOUR year! So, I've been trying to have faith. I've never had something like that happen to me before. I really feel like it was the Lord letting me know. I fully expect it to happen..and I know it could have been tonight, but I don't know what happened! Hopefully very soon though, I will get it worked out!

Anyways, after church my little cousin Melisha asked me to come swim at her house with her. So, of course, I agreed. We went over there around 8 & swam until 10:30...we had a blast! She's so sweet...and growing up! She's almost 16 which makes me feel soooo old. I remember looking up at Aunt Lisa's belly when I was 4 & her telling me There's a baby in there! Her name is Melisha! I just stared in wonder. It's so amazing watching children grow up. I mean "my" baby, Hailey, is 11 years old now! I used to babysit her through the summers! Ugh! lol

And to beat all this reminiscing, yet ANOTHER one of my friends is getting married! Broshia Hamilton got engaged tonight! What the mess!? lol Everyone's getting married & I'm just hanging out. I'm really hoping that this revival season will work out everything for me & get my life jump started! I'm sooo ready! haha. (:

2 comments: