Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stolen...

Emotional Side*


1. When you are stressed, what is the first thing you do? 
I usually just listen to music and try to calm myself down. Maybe even cry a bit.

2. Does crying really make things better or worse?
Depends.

3. Is there anyone you can tell everything to?
Mom, Alexis, Megan, Aly, Brett, Hilary & Bailey

4. What calms you down the most?
Music

5. Any kind of music that makes you feel better?
Any chill music. Amos Lee, Dave Matthews...
If I'm angry, it's Five Finger Death Punch kind of stuff. hahaha

6. Are you generally a happy person?
The majority of the time!

7. What or who puts the biggest smile on your face?
People randomely texting me to tell me they miss or love me...
getting hugs from my best friends...
seeing certain people. (;

7. Do you ever over-react on the smallest things? 
Who doesn't? It happens.

8. Ever suffer from bad depression or anxiety?
Not in most cases. Every once in a while I'll get kinda depressed...like...
where is my life going? kinda stuff.

9. Mad about something?
Nope, can't say that I am! 

10. Happy about something? 
Yes, I am! (: It looks like things are gonna work out!

*Loving side*
1. currently with someone? 
Not yet.

2. happy about that? 
Not really. I would love to find the "one" and get married!
  
3. how long now? 
Oh Lord. Wayyy long. I don't even wanna say. It's embarrassing. haha

4. have you married this person or got engaged? 
...

5. like to cuddle? 
Well, considering I'm holiness and unmarried, I don't exactly cuddle. (:

6. do you like sensitivity?
Sure...unless he's just being a wuss. lol

7. Is your partner open about their feelings towards you? 
...

8. still in love?
Can't say I am.

9. do looks really matter? 
Well, you have to be attracted to someone to date them. So I guess they do, somewhat. But in the end, it's what's on the inside that counts.

10. if they don’t like your family or friends, does that really matter?
Definitely. If they don't like my family, it's a big deal. As far as friends go, they have to like my best friends. I don't think I could live without them!

11. who starts the most arguments? 
..

*Friendly side*
1. have besties in your life?
Most definitely! (:

2. who are they?:
I consider a lot of people my best friends!
Alexis, Alyshia, Brett, Hilary, Bailey, Megan, and I consider JK my best guy friend these days.

3. do you see them alot?
I see all of them pretty regularly except for Megan! ): But that should change soon! (:

4. do they like the guy/girl you are with?
...
5. which one lives the farthest away?
JK

6. do you get along with everyone?
Most everyone. Some people make it very hard though.

7. are you too nice of a person towards people?
I probably am. I give people way too many chances, trust people far too quickly...
but hey, that's me. Like it, or lump it.

8. would you give anything to someone in need of help?
I would most definitely do my best.

9. would you consider ever getting a tatto of your bff on you?
hahahaha not of my best friend.
I wouldn't mind to get one teeny tattoo before I get the holy though...

10. what about your lover?
hahaha no one's face will be tattooed on this body.

11. know anyone two-faced?
Very much so.
(going along with the others, I guess in some ways we all are. I mean you're not really gonna tell someone to their face that you don't like them like you would tell your best friend.)

*Physical Side*
1. are you a lover or fighter?
I just said this Sunday I think!
Definitely a lover. But I'll fight for what I believe in.

2. ever been in a fist-fight?
haha with my brother...sure.

3. have you been in a abusive relationship?
Not that I know of.

4. are you more to verbally fight or physically fight?
Verbally. Unless it's with my brother.

5. do you consider yourself in shape?
Ugh, no.

6. what features do you wish to change?
Definitely weight. It's my biggest (no pun intended) insecurity.

7. ever have anything from your body removed?
adenoids, tonsils, teeth. lol

*your weird side*

2. believe there is a heaven?
Completely.

3. seen UFO’S latley
No.

4. wander if animals can talk?
To each other? Sure. haha

5. what about the lochness monster?
Who knows?

6. can you watch horror movies by yourself in the dark?
Don't think so.

7. is your doors always locked at night?
YES. EVERY NIGHT.

8. ever sing in front of the mirror?
Hahaha who hasn't?

9. name something you do that you normally won’t admit bc it is strange?
Hmm...I sleep with a pillow or Mr. Tuddles in my arms. I feel strange to not have something to hold on to.
10. ever believe that there was little green men that take your stuff and hide it while you sleep ?
bahahahahahaha

11. ever wander if stars are people we lost? 
Can't say that I have ever "wandered" that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment