Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My absolutely AMAZING weekend!!!

Well, let's start with good ol' Friday night!

Well last Sunday night we went to eat at Krystal's with Ider peeps & Brett & a few others. At that time, the Ider people asked us to come to their singing Friday night...so that's what we did! Some of the Pleasant Grove people were supposed to come but it didn't work out for any of them to be able to come except Morgan & her friend Emily. But that was okay! (: The singing was pretty good & we had a blast sitting back there talking & eating 2 bags of Life Saver Gummies (fave.candy.EVER!) We had a really good time, and Blake got to see his old friend Tyler Hughes! I know he was very excited. (: After the singing we stood outside freezing, talking forEVER with Jesse, Justin, Kacy, Alicia, Dolan & Jen...then after that, we went to the car & talked for ANOTHER forever with Alicia! Then we realized that there were still people there at the church...it was upwards of 12 a.m. We go up to be nosey & see who it is, and it's Jarad, Tonya & Kayla! Imagine that. (: So we ended up sitting there & talking to Jarad & Tonya for a while. As I was attacked by Miss Whitney every 5 minutes. That child's a mess, but you can't help but love her. (: We FINALLY got home after 1 a.m. & I fell into bed to pass out.

Saturday morning we got up...well... I got up, & spent 45 minutes trying to get BLAKE up, because we had planned to go to Chattanooga with Alicia. So we got up, got ready (FINALLY) and was at her house around 12 ish. Blake helped Jenni (Say it in a Forrest Gump voice... "Jenn-ayyy") put together a rabbit cage & we were on our way...at around 1. We went to Tiftonia to get food (we hadn't ate yet) at Hardee's (Blake's choice.) & then on to Rick's Music Room (or something like that). We were there for quite a while just looking at all the guitars & crazy instruments & talking to Rick... (Btw, I'm looking for a reasonably priced banjo...if you know anyone wanting to sell one, let me know!) after what felt like FOREVER we finally got out of there...but the Rick dude was very nice. (: We then decided to go to Wal-Mart so I could pick up a new pack of hot sticks & the Mumford & Sons CD! (Rock-ish music, sang by Irish men, with BANJOS!!! haha) I love them! So I ended up getting their CD "Sigh No More" AND a "Very Best of Johnny Cash" CD. I was very happy. (: By that time, Alicia was kinda hungry (she hadn't ate at Hardee's) so we took her to Taco Bell & got some more food. Haha. We love to eat. Bad, I know. I have to stop. Anyways, after being there for a while just hanging out, we headed back home so that we could drop Alicia off in Ider & head home to get ready for church. When we got to Alicia's, her mom had people over there giving her bunnies! So we played with the bunnies for a while in the barn as it POURED down rain...we smelled TERRIBLE, I'm sure. We eventually HAD to leave so we could be decent for church. Church was good, Bro. Mark & Sis. Tammy Cantrell was there. We were supposed to have communion but it didn't really go that way, so we didn't have it. After church, we actually went HOME (I KNOW!!!) & and ate. It was nice to be home. ha.

Sunday morning we got up & got ready for church. I had been told we were going to have some visitors & stuff but I had no clue how many! We ran a little late so we came in when Uncle Larry was welcoming everyone. I looked up & there was like a bajillion visitors! I was soooo happy! lol Just on the bench in front of me was Jarrod, Mallory, Alicia & Allison... there was a TON of our friends with the holy holy there! I still can't get over how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends. (: Church was AMAZING...and I'm not just saying that. There were so many wonderful testimonies! Anyways, after church we went down to the basement to eat our AMAZING food (everyone says it's the best...so you should come check it out sometime! (:) and we couldn't even fit all the young people to 4 tables! It was awesome! I sat down at the end with Raeven, Jarrod & Logan (Mal jumping in every once in a while (;) & we laughed a LOT. It was fun! We got home in time to take a nap even...lol Well I was laying down to take a nap when my Aunt Ellene called asking if I wanted to go with her to take Madyson & Michael home. So of course, I said yes. We took them down to Rainsville & got into the church right at the first song. I'm not used to making so many fashionably late entrances, it's strange. This was apparently my weekend to be late every service! After church we had a men's meeting on one side of the church & a women's meeting on the other, discussing our next singing! And as far as I know, it will be March 16th! We don't know who is going to be singing, but I'll definitely let you guys know so you can come! (: After that, we went to Pizza Hut to meet our Ider friends! We got there before them so we already (thankfully) had our pizza when the ENTIRE IDER CHURCH CAME IN! lol Pizza Hut hates us. No, really. They do. lol We stayed there until they closed & then went out into the parking lot & ended up talking to Tonya & Jarad for like 40 minutes. I laughed so hard I was crying & I had a terrrible headache when I got home. AND they made me miss The Voice! RAWR! (; (I got to watch it last night online, so it was okay.) It was great...we LOVE hanging out with them! When I got home I got an IM from Tonya saying to call her. When I did, they asked us to go to Toney with them Monday night...of course, we said yes!

Pretty much as soon as I woke up I had to clean foreverrrr. Then went to Lowe's with Dad to get a pump for our bathroom. Then more cleaning. Yay. lol That evening I got ready & we met the peeps over at Ashley & Macy's house. They had borrowed a van to go to Toney in so we could all ride together...I was thinking it was gonna be one of those creepy kidnapper vans. But it. was. AWESOME. lol It was totally old school, but when you got in it, it was HUGE! We had SO much fun riding in there together. We cracked up the whole time, of course! We got to church about right on time, I knew Raeven & Mallory were going so I looked for Mal when I went in. I sat down & was pretty much immediately spotted by a very shocked Bailey & Garrett! I think Bailey was very happy to see us! lol After hugging them & Lindz, I looked over, and there was Jarrod & Nathan! lol Church lasted a little while (but not near as long as a normal Toney service!) and they didn't even have altar call! Bro. David dismissed and everyone was just like :O lol After church, we hung around a while & then we went to McDonald's to eat with Raeven, Mallory, Tristan, Nathan & Jarrod. (And apparently we almost ran over them in the ginormous van we were in. lol) They didn't get to stay long but we got to talk a little bit at the worst McDonald's EVER. haha (Shield's Road!) Our food was sitting right there and they didn't even tell us! Man. lol Oh well. After we got done eating, we headed home, and stopped at a gas station where I got Blake to get out and get me some Carmex. (I've lose 2 tubes in the last 2 days! lol) I left my last silver tube at Toney! Ughh. Anyways, after a SUPERRR long ride home (but fun again, nonetheless!)  we got home around 1 a.m.!

The weekend was really, really awesome. I had a blast hanging out with everyone! (Especially Jarad & Tonya!) There was a LOT of laughter...that's my favorite. (:

Well, until next time!
Love, love!
-April

No comments:

Post a Comment