Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm glad you came.. (:

Well, it is yet another weekend post. lol

Friday night we had decided we were going to go over to Pat's house again with Jarad, Tonya, Whitney & Doyle & play cards. For food I suggested Tonya make her famous stir fry & I would make egg rolls. Instead of making the egg rolls as I usually do (awesomely), I baked them. They didn't turn out too hot. So that was pretty embarrassing. lol Oh well. Next time shall be better. Tonya's stir fry was AMAZING & my cupcakes were pretty good (Dad said they were the best I'd ever made....like store bought) so I guess I redeemed myself there. lol We stayed there til around midnight & headed home...

Saturday morning I got up & got ready to meet Morgan at Stevenson so I could go to church at Pleasant Grove Saturday night & Sunday morning. So we met her & we were on our way! She took me over to Raeven's house (where I'd be staying) & she got ready at her house. We left soon after & picked up Mallory & Morgan & went shopping in Huntsville. We flirted with the hotties at Alabama Outdoors & then went to eat at Mandarin. It was really good & Raeven super freaked out the waitress by not asking for a drink. lol After we ate we went to the mall & hung out for a while. Finally we headed back to Raeven's to get ready for church! Church was a total shoutdown with TONS of visitors..I've never been there on a Saturday night with SO many people. It was crazy. Afterwards, Raeven had young kids over so we ate tacos & hung out for a LONG time. It was fun (: After that everyone dispersed, we took Nathan & Triston home then came back to Raeven's where Morgan, Breanna & Mallory soon joined us & we all stayed up forever. It was almost 4 my time when we went to bed. But I had the ring test thing done to me for the first time! It was so cool! I have always wanted twin boys & when they did the test, the only thing that came up was boys over & over & over for like a minute straight. And then it stopped. I was like woahhh & got SO excited. It totally made my night! (: The next night when I got home I done it again, this time with my Mom's ring & it did the same thing! When I did hers, it came up boy, girl, girl...she had a miscarriage between me & Blake! It's crazy!  Have you ever heard of the ring test? If so, & it was done to you, was it right? I really want to know...so feel free to comment below! (:

Sunday morning we got up, got ready for church & it was packed out again! Church was pretty good, we ate afterwards & too soon, Mallory & Raeven took me to meet my parents at Stevenson church. We had our church service that ended up being like 3.4 hours long & really good... so good that we had church again Monday night! Tuesday night I went to school & I had actually gotten caught up on everything through Monday & Tuesday so I was excited to go! We had a really good class...it was actually fun. And even got home decently early! Yay me (:

Anyhow, I don't know what plans are for this weekend...maybe Trenton's singing Friday night? We'll see.
Hope ya'll have had a great week & have an even better next few days! (:

Love, love, April (:


4 comments:

  1. im thinking that trentons singing should be a definite yes for you :) ill be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, it's pretty definite :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the test thing, but we did it with a needle & thread instead of a ring. But on everyone I've ever seen it done on, it came true(: Mine is boy, girl, boy(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I've heard too!!! I guess we'll see (:

    ReplyDelete