Tuesday, February 14, 2012

25 Random Things About Me


I did this for Facebook, but decided I'd bring it over here to the old blog,.. so here is 25 VERY random things about me. If any of it doesn't make sense, forgive me, I am very exhausted. (:

1. Okay, this is pretty well known but I'm going to put it anyways. My name is April. My middle name is Abrielle...a form of the Spanish Abril...which means...April. Hence the nickname by most, "April April".

2. My birthday is also, in April. April 10th to be exact. I will be 21 years old! Yay me..it does absolutely nothing for me. Just another year older. But I'm still gonna be happy about it, & have a "party" (non-alcoholic of course) with my pals. (:

3. When I was younger, I always assumed I would be married by now. No joke. Maybe even a child? Who knows. But, life doesn't (apparently) go as planned. 

4. I have been at Northeast for 2 of the last 3 years. And even when I'm done, I still won't have a degree. Darn you, indecision. (Although I will have a Medical Assistant Certificate...whoo!)

5. Hm...I currently have a 3.7 GPA...I guess that proves that not ALL blondes are dumb...but I have to admit...a lot are.

6. I spend a TON of time on Facebook, but I am also an avid Tweeter. Yes. I am. I love it. Don't hate. My phone helps out with these Social Networking obsessions.

7. I am still a total kid at heart. Case in point, I am currently getting a large group of 14 + year old people to go to the Tennesse Aquarium with me. And we WILL have fun.

8. I can be silly, & I usually am, but I also can get serious. I try to be there for my friends when they need me, in whatever way. Whether they need someone to just listen to them, they need some advice, or if they DO need someone to cheer them up...I do my best.

9. I want to be the kind of person that when my name is brought up in a conversation, people aren't ashamed to say that I am their friend. I try to be the best person that I can be, all the time.

10. My brother & I are more or less always together. He's 2 years older than me, drives me CRAZY & drives me most places (although I DO have my license now)...but you know what...he's one of my best friends. He's super judgemental & times & always very blunt, but I know if I need to ask someone something & get a totally honest opinion (unafraid to hurt my feelings as well) I can go to him. I truely know that I look "beautiful" when my brother says it. 

11. I am obsessed with pictures & picture frames. I love them so much. I currently do not have enough wall space to hang all of them up, so they're just chillin randomely around the room. Yep.

12. I'm looking for a guy to come into my life (or make himself known if he's already here) that can make me laugh, has the kind of personality that everyone loves to be around & to make me feel loved. Honestly, that's about it. Of course, everyone has to have that initial attraction..but in the end, beauty won't keep you guys together. You need someone you can joke with & be totally dumb & at the end of the day they'll kiss you goodnight & tell you they love you. That's what matters. That's all I want.

13. I love, & I mean LOVE, the banjo. I'm actually going to be getting one soon, which I'm TOTALLY stoked about. I can't wait to learn how to play something on it. I have a strumstick already...it's a lot of fun to play around on but since it's kind of a rare & up-and-coming instrument, there aren't many choices on what to play. I still love it very much though...it's so cute. (:

14. My brother & I listen to a LOT of "chill" music & have recently been buying CD's of random people. Amos Lee, Adele (not so random, but we have all her cds now), Mumford & Sons...it's been pretty awesome, I must say...gotta love hearing new songs that aren't played all over the radio!

15. I feel totally lost without....my cell phone. I know, it's sad that these days we're mostly all so addicted to our phones but I am. I left it at home the other day on accident & kept thinking "Oh, I need to text so & so about such & such..." would reach for my phone & it wasn't there. I was so sad. 

16. If I ever get married, I want super cute, very funny pictures to be taken by EVERYONE throught the whole shindig & I want them to be sent to us! 

17. I can't keep the same game apps on my phone for a long time. I get bored & when I'm bored, they don't stay. They're OUT. 

18. I am absolutely & totally addicted to CARMEX. Any kind. I love it. My lips feel dry without it within like 5 minutes & that is NO exaggeration.

19. I have a basket devoted to hair products. I never though I would be that girl.

20. At night, I sleep with water by my bed. Sometimes that ends up with an accumulation of a LOT of empty bottles, just because I'm too lazy to throw them away.

21. I have 2 pairs of glasses but I hardly ever wear them unless I'm at home. I feel uglier with them on even though I think they are so very cute. I was smart enough to get a brown pair & a black pair too. I know, I rock.

22. I have SO much jewelry (a jewelry box full) but I only wear like 5 different necklaces & pretty much one bracelet. I need to clear that out.

23. I have an Uncle that I've never met, but I feel a connection with him anyways. I think he would have been awesome.

24. I am addicted to Pinterest. But like most people, will pin things that I am NEVER going to get or have time or money to do. Oh well, a girl can dream.

25. My friends & family make my life. If it weren't for them my world would be such a very boring place. My best friends are those people that I can go to that never judge me or mistreat me. They aren't 2 faced & they love me even though I am a tee-total idiot at times. I love them so & I don't know what I would do without them. They came into my life just when I needed them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment