Friday, February 10, 2012

Never take a nap at 6 p.m...

The Basics and Some Personals

Name: 
April

Age:
20...will be 21 in 2 months! (Why do I keep wishing my life away!?)

Shoe Size:
10

Height:
5'7" (or as some have realized, I don't really know.)

Weight:
Too much. Working on that. (:

Pants Size:
18 if I wore pants. lol

Shirt Size:
18

Innie or Outie?
Innie...that's such a weird question.

Love Questions

Are you in Love?

Can't say that I am...

Are you single or taken?
Single as of right now.. ( I know, I ALWAYS say that...I'm hoping one day someone will change it!)

If single, for how long?
Hopefully not much longer (;

If taken, for how long?
--

If taken, by whom?
--

Do you like guys or girls?
GUYS. Completely. 

What do you think about Sporty guys?
They're okay I guess. ahaha
Smart?
VERY sexy. Just...not "know it all" smart.
Dorky?
Adorable (:
Popular?
Don't care.

Your Favorites 

Kind of Food:
Chinese/Mexican!

Color:
Brown

Song:
I like a lot of songs! 

But my favorite at the moment may be "All Your Life" by The Band Perry... (:
Band:
Lady Antebellum is by far the best country group.

Mumford & Sons are my go-to rock group atm (:
Singer:
Gotta love Adele!
CD:

Well, since I recently got it, it's been in the cd player for the past 6 days...

"Sigh No More"-Mumford & Sons

Kind of Music:
Chill music is my fave. 

I literally have a list of "chill" songs on my Spotify. lol
Animal:
I like puppies. (: haha


Place to be?
With my pals,...THE BEACH.

Vacation spot:
BEACH!!!

Actor:
Johnny Depp is the fave (:

Actress:
I love Emma Stone!

Comedian:
Mark Lowry. lol

Soap Opera:
I don't care for them too much.

I used to LOVE them though.
Day Time Talk Show:
ELLEN!
Game Show:
Let's Make a Deal

All Around Favorite Show:
Glee/The Voice/How I Met Your Mother

Drink:
Sweet Tea or Water (trying to cut out the soda!)

Restaurant:
P.F. Changs, Genghis, Red Lobster...
Number:
21 (;

Letter:
A!

Word:
Haha I don't really know!
Your Short Opinion on..
George W. Bush:

He's kinda dumb. lol
Gay Marriage:
I do NOT agree with it. BUT, I am not going to get in a fight with someone over it either. It's their choice, we can't change them...so whatever.


Rocketing Gas Prices:
Wish it would stop!

Minimum Wage ($6.75):
I think it's $7.25, actually.
Currently not my problem though.

Drunk Driving:
IS DUMB. Why risk someone else's life because you want to 

drink!? Seriously? GROW UP.


Legal Driving Age:
Some countries think we're crazy for letting people drive at 16. And I agree at times.

But I don't think you should be able to serve your country & not be able to drive. lol So, I guess 16 is good.

Anorexia:
Terrible.

Young Marriages:

I think it's okay, if you truly believe they're "the one". 

But if you have a lot of people coming up to you, telling you
that you may want to reconsider...just humor them. You may 
find out something that will really help you out in the future. Just saying.

Young Parents:
If you're married, sure.



Pregnancy without a Marriage:
I think it's kind of risky bringing a child into this
world without a steady mother & father figure in his/her life. I'm not 
dissing teen moms, I'm just saying...consider things...don't just jump into it.

Telemarketers:
They get a lot of mess don't they? 
Pop Quizzes:
Are AWESOME when the question is like "what's your name?" & it's 

worth 100 points. lol (No, really, I had a teacher who would do that when a lot
of people didn't show up for class. lol)

This Survey:
Is passing time for me...

Label Your Friends!



Loudest:
Well, besides myself, 

I think I'll go with... Brett.

Quietest:
Hilly G

Nicest:
They're all nice to me. (:

Person who doesn't think before they speak:
Shelby.

Outspoken:
Brett.

Annoying:
I think everyone can be at some point.

Best Dressed:
Macy

Worst Dressed:
None!

Sweetest:
Ashley!

Giving:
JK. He'd do anything for anyone within reason.

Selfish:
...

Ungrateful:

I think they're all grateful for what they have!


Social Butterfly:

Mallory!

Will be crowned Most Likely to Succeed by their class:
Probably Mal! lol 
This or That



Soda/Punch:
Punch

Sour/Sweet:
Sweet.

Summer/Winter :
Summer...crazy to think that I used to would

have said Winter!
Christmas/Thanksgiving :
Christmas!
Easy/Challenging:
Depends.
Light/Dark :
I'm going with dark.

Sun/Moon :
Sunnnn

TV/Movies:

I like both...

I watch a TON of Movies though!

Out with Friends/Out with Family:
BOTH, TOGETHER!

Cat/Dog:
Dog...

I'm not a cat fan.
Penguin/Dolphin:
Dolphin!

Book/Magazine:
Both, in different situations.

I'm a magazine junkie.




And Garrett Shull would like for me to inform everyone that at 2:00 a.m. (est) and 1:00 a.m. (cst) we are texting about our retardation of taking late naps & the fact that he is watching The Today Show from YESTERDAY. And we want to go to the Bahamas. Like, now. Thank you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment