Monday, February 13, 2012

Guess what?

Yep, it's another weekend post.

I know you all soooo enjoy hearing about my weekends..lol Just kidding. They're probably annoying. Oh well. The weekends are what I live for. (:

Friday night we went to Huntsville. Earlier in the week Britney Lohenitz had text us asking if we wanted to hang out so that's what we did! We went to eat at 5 Guys in Jones Valley & then me & Bailey went to Marshall's & Ross (where I found a ribbon board AND a 5 picture, up & down frame! FINALLY! I've been looking since my LAST birthday!) Then we went over to Yogurt Mountain (no joke, that's the name) & I had RED VELVET CUPCAKE YOGURT! It was amazing!!! We stayed there a WHILE before we decided to go to Target. Well, me & Bailey were walking to Shoe Carnival when a car stops in front of us & yells my name...I walk over & I see Miss Jasmine Coronado & Miss Casey Manning...my Scottsboro peeps! (: I tell them to come into the shoe store so they do & we stand around & talk to them for a few minutes. I love them...they're sweethearts (: Anywho, afterwards I get a call & Blake says it's about time to head home..it was already 10 our time & an hour & a half drive home is pretty rough. So we say our goodbyes & head home.

Saturday was a really chill day. We just hung out at home. Dad got mom Breaking Dawn Part 1 so we watched that (I've already seen it, so I fell asleep). Then we got ready to go to church. After church we went to McDonald's with Mom, Dad, & Grandmother & headed home. The best part of the night was winning Rock, Paper, Scissors & making BLAKE have to go out in the freezing cold to feed our outside dog, Bella. Mwahaha. He was sooo sure he had one...the look of utter shock on his face, was priceless. (:

Sunday morning we got up & went to Scottsboro for church! Bro. Shirley wasn't there since Bro. Charles's funeral was that day, so there wasn't a whollllleee lot of people there. But still a good crowd. After church we ate dinner in the kitchen & hung out in there with Robin, Alyssa, Mallory, Mason, Tonya & Jarad forEVER. Mom text me & told me we weren't having church since Uncle Larry was so close to Bro. Hoyt & he had passed away. So we planned a game night with Tonya & Jarad. We went to their friend Pat's house & Bro. Doyle came over too. We ate "fa-jeetas" & played a 2 & a half hour long Phase 10 game (That Tonya ultimately won...pshh. I call rematch! (:) while watching the Grammys. Oh man. We laughed SOOO hard. Having Jarad & Blake in the same room is BOUND to be hilarious. They're way too much alike! lol We left after Phase 10 was over & headed home listening to Adele (who was a BEAST at the Grammys!) & got home around 12.

Well, this weekend should be muchhh fun. Saturday we're going to the Chattanooga Aquarium with a TON of people & 5 Guys (again!) for lunch...should be awesome (: I'll blog about that later!

Love, love!
April (:


No comments:

Post a Comment