Monday, January 30, 2012

The jury's out, but my choice is you (:

So my weekend pretty much went exactly as planned...

and I loved every minute of it. (:

No disappointment at all this weekend! Scoree. lol

Friday night I went to Huntsville's singing. Blake dropped me off as he went to eat & hang with our other friends & I met Hannah & Shelby outside so I wouldn't have to walk into the singing alone like a loser. (; So we went in & immediately it was a lot of fun! Soon we were surrounded by friends & acquaintances & it was just great. We laughed. A lot. A little TOO much & a little TOO loudly at times. We sang. A little crazy. haha. It was a blast! The only bummer was that I was sooo hungry but couldn't quite bring myself to go down to the kitchen & eat. So I pretty much stole any gum or candy that anyone had within a one mile radius & drank water. lol Whoo! (I was pretty much told I was stupid by Shelby & she said she would go down there with me but I chose not too. So my friends are pretty nice. lol) I did good until the singing was over & Blake & JK came to get me...I complained for soooo long about being hungry that FINALLY Blake stopped at Sonic to get a drink & I could get some food! YAY! lol I got my food, we started to drive off, Blake slams on the brake for some dumb reason, my sweet tea falls to the floorboard, straw stabbed through it, leaking EVERYWHERE. I yelled for Blake to stop so I could pick it up & I tried to find a garbage can but there was not one ANYWHERE. So I got back in the car & we went over to Kroger's. Once there, JK went in to get something & get me another drink. I didn't think much about it until I was swigging good ol' Coca Cola, but I had went ALL day without drinking soda of ANY kind. Diet or regular. All because Dr. Oz said you could lose weight doing that. And that one bottle of Coke totally ruined my whole day. But by that time it was about 1 a.m. my time, I was eating a burger & I didn't really think it could get much worse than that. lol The guys dropped me off at Bailey's house & went on to JK's to stay. I got in the house & me & Bailey got to talking about alllll the stuff that had went on that night...the good things for me & the bad for her... (flat tires & messed up plans...boooo) we stayed up until almost 4 my time talking about everything and a lot with Sis. Tammy. (: We finally got into bed since we had a big day planned for Saturday!

Saturday we got up at around 11, got ready and met Brett at PF Changs at Bridgestreet at 12. The food was (as always) SO good & we had a good time just hanging out. Then they gave us these little red envelopes to celebrate the Chinese New Year: Year of the Dragon & told us we couldn't open them...SERIOUSLY? lol That's like BEGGING it to be steamed open or something. lol But anyways, they said we could get either 10-50% off our next meal, a free appetizer or a free dessert....if you open the envelope, whatever you won is null & void! So I guess we'll deal. lol But we're definitely planning another trip to PF Changs before March 4th! lol After eating, we walked to a few different stores around Bridgestreet...stared at TOMS for a while & spent what seemed like a whole lifetime in Papaya. Then we left & went to TJ Maxx & finally Coldstone Creamery...I got a Cherry Cheesecake Milkshake & although I had the SLOWEST worker there, he sure made a good milkshake (: Right after that, me & Brett went to Taylor's (her sister) house to get ready for church at Pleasant Grove. Church was good, Bro. Jimmy preached & it we were out right at 9 their time. After that, we went to Jarrod & Nathan's house to eat some pizza since we couldn't decide where to go. lol Me & Brett stayed there til 12:30 our time & we just HAD to leave. I got home around 1:30 & pretty much immediately passed out. lol

This morning I got up & cooked breakfast like every Sunday morning. We ate, went to Brown's Chapel for church, went to eat Chinese food (that I have been BEGGING for, for months!) & I got home in time to take about an hour 20 minute nap. Scoreee! lol We went back to BC tonight & then to Krystal's to eat with Brett, Alex, Joey, Seth & the Ider crew (Macy, Ashley, Cheyenne, Jesse)...it was HILARIOUS. And we were graced with the presence of Tonya & Jarad Brown again! lol 2 times in 2 weeks! ahaha It was seriously awesome though!

Now I'm home & pretty wore out...so I think I'll head to bed here in a minute.

Oh, by the way, our regular is next weekend (first!) so you guys should DEFINITELY come see us! We'd love to have you! (:

Love love!
-April

No comments:

Post a Comment