Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Love Has A Thousand Faces!

THE BASICS
1. Name?
April Abrielle

2. Gender?
Female :)

3. Status?
Single!

4. Age?
20

5. Height?
5' 7" ish (LACEY!)

6. Weight?
ha! Like I'd admit it.

7. Eye color?
Different shades of blue (:


8. Hair color?
Blondeish

9. Race?
I'm white as a cracker.

10. Piercings?
Yep!

11. Where?
Ears!

12. Tattoos?
Nahh.

YOUR CRUSH
13. How long have you known this person?
Since we were little!

14. How did you meet this person?
In church, I'm sure!

15. What made you like him/her?
I just really got to talk to him...

he's adorable, so that helps a lot. (:

16. Does (s)he have any piercings?
No

17. Does (s)he have any tattoos?

Not that I know of! haha

18. Smoker or nonsmoker?
Non

19. Favorite thing about this person?
His voice...eyes...personality

20. Does (s)he know you like him/her?
If he doesn't know yet, he will soon!

21. Does (s)he like you, too?
Maybe (:

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...
22. Color?

brown!

23. Flower?
I'm not a big flower person...

24. Type of pants?
pj's!

25. Type of shoes?
flip flops or boots fo sho.

26. Tv show?

Glee, Drop Dead Diva, Man V. Food, Mythbusters haha

27. Song?
I know too many to answer this question!

28. Movie?
Pride & Prejudice, 10 Things I Hate About You, X-Men...

29. Food?
Mexican, Japanese, Chinese!

30. Game?
Phase 10!

31. Candy?
Lifesaver Gummies!



32. Book?
Hunger Games, It Girl Series, Something Borrowed/Something Blue, Percy Jackson!

33. Place to go?
Beach/Smokies!

I want to go to Ireland super bad!

34. Website?
Facebook/Blogger! (:

THIS OR THAT...
35.Burger King or McDonald's?
Eh, I don't care!

36. Subway or Firehouse Subs?
Again, too close to choose...I like them both!

37. KFC or Popeye's?
Popeye's!

38. Pizza Hut or Domino's?
Domino's!

39. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate!

40. PINK TEAM OR BLUE TEAM?
Blue!

41. White or black?
black!

42. Dark or light?
Light (:

43. Right or left?
Righty!

44. Wet or dry?
Dry unless it's summer & I'm in a pool (:

45. Cold or hot?
Cold!

46. Sunny or rainy?
Sunny!

47. On or off?
...good question. haha

48. Top or bottom?
Bottom

49. Up or down?
Down!

50. Against a wall or against a door?

Door!

51. serious or crazy?
CRAZY!

52. Covered or uncovered?
Covered

53. Radio or cd?
CD!

54. Sony PSP or Nintendo DS Lite?
...

55. AIM or MSN?
MSN.

56. Laptop or desktop?
I get on the desktop more, actually. Someone always has my laptop!

57. Private or public?

public

58. Rich or poor?
happy

59. Love or money?
LOVE!!!

60. Sharp or dull?
sharp

61. Hard or soft?
hard

62. Thick or thin?
thick!

63. Long or short?

long

64. Water or fire?
water

65. Crayola or Rose Art?
Crayola fo sho!


66. Emails or letters?
letters<3

67. Sidekick or Blackberry?
Droid X!

68. Prepaid or monthly?
monthly

69. MTV or BET?
MTV

LAST...
70.Picture you took?
With Ally I'm sure.

71. Thing you bought?
Food

72. Person you talked to?
Dad

73. Person you called?
Shelby

74. Person who called you?
Shelby

75. Text message you received?
Mom

76. Text message you sent?
Mom

77. Clothes you wore?
pj's

78. Type of underwear you wore?
HA!


79. Thing you said?
"You're so mean!" to Dad.

80. Show you watched?
Wizards of Waverly Place

81. Place you went?
Curves

82. Thought you had?
"Leave that the same..."

83. Dream you had?
Last one I remember was...weird.

HOW MANY DO YOU OWN?


84.Cell phones?

I have one active, Droid X. I have 2 that don't work too well, in my room. Both voyagers.

85. TVs?2

86. Computers?

2

87. Dvd players?
2

88. VCRs?
1

89. CDs?
Too many

90. DVDs?
TONS.

91. Pairs of shoes?
ha! No telling.

92. Belts?
Probably quite a few!

93. Watches?
...at least 3

94. Rings?
A lot!

95. Necklaces/chains?
WHOLLEEEE LOTTTT

96. Bracelets/wristbands?
a few

AND FINALLY...
97.Do you regret taking this survey?
Nah

98. Are you glad it's almost over?
Not too glad.

99. Would you do it all over again?
Maybe.

100. Will you post it on your page?
Duh..why would I have done this if I wasn't?

2 comments: