Monday, October 24, 2011

The weekend that wore me out!!!

Oh man, I have been SO tired the past few days...AND I KNOW WHY!
I usually go to Zumba 3 times a week, but this week I only went twice..Monday & Tuesday. My next day would usually be Thursday but since Abby, Ella & Shelby all had things going on & didn't go, neither did I. But I so wish I would have gotten myself up & went anyways because I have totally felt the difference.

Today I got measured & weighed for my first time at Curves since I started! I haven't been on a strict diet like I should have been so I'm guessing that's why I only lost 2 pounds & a couple inches all over...hopefully I can work my tail off this month (agh! Thanksgiving?!) And try & get some more of this weight down! Denise made me feel pretty good about it because she said the first month you usually don't lose a lot of weight or inches since your body is building muscle & pushing the fat out...soooo yeah! I also felt better when I read the weight management book & it said that the next month or so will be about the little things...like going to 3 sessions in one week, or cutting out certain bad things for you...& when I started to think about it, I was like man! 2 pounds isn't too shabby...it could have been nothing at all! And man, I've been going to workout faithfully at least 3 times a week for a month...that makes me proud considering I never could have done that before! And I started to think of when I first realized my arms weren't as jiggly as before...or when my calf muscles really started to show up...or even when I figured out that my butt is getting smaller! hahaha So I guess I AM pretty proud of myself...now I'm ready to get this next month going! (:

But anywho, I went off on a tangent. What I MEANT to talk about was my wonderful weekend! Friday I went with Mom to South Pittsburg & picked up some makeup & stuff for my Halloween costume...that was fun! $30 later, I came home & it wasn't long until I was getting ready for our church Halloween party at Aunt Lisa & Uncle Jamie's! I had talked to Morgan Cain from Pleasant Grove the day before about coming out, but I wasn't sure that she'd want to. I told her to invite Mal, Jared, Nathan & whoever else from her church to join us as well so I found out before I left that her, Raeven, Mal & Jared were coming! I was stoked! So I met them around 8 our time & lead them to Aunt Lisa's house...we pretty much sat around the bonfire & talked the whole time until we decided to go on a hay(less) ride! It was SO cold & pretty lame..haha. But how can you have a Halloween party without a hay(less) ride?! So we all hung out until about 10:30 or so when Mal & them all had to leave... ): But it's okay!

The next day was Saturday. Me & Blake hung out at home all day, had some Subway, & when the afternoon rolled around, we started getting ready to go out to Pleasant Grove! We met up with Seth & picked up Layton & were on our way. I'm super glad Blake ended up going because he got a WONDERFUL blessing that night! (Which means I'll probably be getting to visit PG much more often! YAY!) I really love the people there! They're all so sweet & even though their crowd is much larger, it reminds me a lot of how our church is...so I feel pretty at home there. (: After the service, we went over to Jared's Uncle Jonathon's house & watched the AL game & hung out & talked. Pretty good time there too...except church had got out at 9:30 their time...so that meant it wasn't long until we had to start heading home! Bummer. But it was fun while it lasted!

Sunday morning I was really wanting to go back to PG since I've only been there on 2 Saturday nights. But I had told Blake I would go with him to Toney (which was also VERY okay with me...I've missed Ben & Bailey!) So we headed that way around 10:30. We got there a very few minutes before church started & I saw my other twin (besides MAL) Skyler! People REALLY say we look like twins...I guess we do favor because I'm always getting called Skyler & she's always getting called April! Strange, huh? Anyhow, we sat there during church & it lasted quite some time (as all Toney meetings do!). But finally church was over & we went to have dinner. We still hadn't been sure what we were going to do about that evening... to go back home or to stay out at Toney?...that is the question. Finally we just called mom & told her the news..we were staying for night service! So we went to Bail's house to hang & apparently have a massive let's tickle Bailey fight (Me & Lindz only haha)  while the boys sang songs & Ben played the piano! All too soon, it was time to go back for church. It was supposed to be communion night & it looked like they were going to have it for a while, then suddenly a shout down broke out. After an hour or so, Bro. David called for the 4th neck hugging in a month & yelled out "dismissed!" soon after. I was shocked. Out of Toney before 7:30 their time?! That's crazy! Toney is KNOWN for it's campout meetings! (You know, "might as well bring your pj's cause there's gonna be a campout tonight!") So we headed to Applebee's with Bail, Lindz, Blake C & Ben & the other Chance's! I got a quesadilla burger & it was pretty darn awesome I gotta say! We headed home & was actually home before midnight! Yesterday was just full of record breakers!

This morning, ahem, afternoon, I woke up & was still so tired. I know I could have slept even MORE of the day away had mom not woke me up, but I got up anyhow. I ate brunch, found out the BEST news I've heard in a LONG time (!!!) & then watched Planet of the Apes which we had gotten through Netflix. (VERY weird movie, btw!) Then I cleaned up the kitchen & got ready for Curves. If you don't remember how that went, go to the top of this blog entry! (:

Well, hope ya'll have a wonderful rest of the week pals! See ya soon (:

2 comments: