Sunday, November 6, 2011

Parties, Singings & Weddings..Oh my!

So far it's been yet another eventful weekend!

So Friday I woke up around 11:30, had some brunch, went to work out & get something new to wear (I'm a girl, come on..don't judge me!) for the singing at Rocky Branch! I bought a shirt & flats, went home, tried the shirt on...the sleeves were totally messed up! One was wayyy small & the other was wayyy big! Agh! So, I jumped BACK into the car & got another shirt. I was supposed to be over at the shop at 4:30 to help decorate for Alexis's Super Surprise Party (it was a month late!) but I didn't even make it over until 5:30 (when everyone was supposed to get there!) Luckily, there wasn't much to do so I was in the clear! I went to the party & at 6:30, Seth came to pick me up so we could head on to the singing. (I know, I know, I'm a horrible best friend! But I can't help that I'd already been planning this for a week when Kris told me about the party!) We weren't positive about how to get there, so we met Shelby, Hannah & Bre in Rainsville to follow them the rest of the way...apparently Shelby took the longggg way around cause instead of the normal hour & ten minutes to get there it took over an hour & a half I'm pretty sure. But that hour & a half felt like FOREVER! It was horrid! Although we did have quite a good time singing to the top of our lungs! Anyways, we got to the singing & I waited out in the foyer for Morgan, Raeven, Nathan & Jarrod to get there. They finally did, & we decided to go stand on the wall. Well, apparently Jarrod got side tracked & didn't come when we did...so he ended up standing back in the foyer...alone...most of the singing. Anyhow, after first half was over, I went back & was talking to the PG group & Seth...they were gonna leave! So I suggested that we go grab some food. It was intermission, anyways! So after about 20 minutes of trying to make a decision, we head on over to Chik-Fil-A in Albertville! And we laughed the WHOLE time for real! Especially when Jarrod is talking pretty loudly & he leans over & whispers "handling serpents..." it was SO stinkin' funny! I guess more of a you-had-to-be-there moment. But still. We had a blast & over an hour later, we headed home! I sang VERY loudly & probably mostly off-key, all the way home just to try & keep Seth awake. We had fun! We got home around midnight & I pretty much went right to bed as soon as I got home...well, after I recounted the whole night to my mother, of course. haha.

I woke up around 11:30 again this morning, cleaned up the house some, & not too long after, started getting ready to go to Erik & Kylee's wedding...it was BEAUTIFUL! I loved where they had it at, the theme, the colors...EVERYTHING! And the reception was SO cool! Everything was all antique-y looking ...it was just a TON of fun! They had super cute stuff too. Their program was awesome because it had information on everyone in the wedding party & their advice for the future Mr. & Mrs. Aragaki!

 It was so cool! And in the reception, everyone got a cupcake & a box to put it in if you didn't want to eat it right then! And a super cute thank you note! (;

 And instead of throwing rice, everyone got a couple of sparklers to light as they ran through! Agh! *one of mine fell out. lol*

It was so awesome, for real. Probably one of the cutest, most beautiful, fun weddings I've ever been to! And of course I LOVE Mr. & Mrs. Aragaki as well so it was so awesome to see them finally say "I Do!" If you guys are reading this, I love you guys & I wish you SO much happiness from here on out!!! :D

 The gorgeous couple!
The rest of the wedding party!

After the wedding, and seeing Kylee & Erik off with the cutest sparklers, we left to supposedly go to Sweet CeCe's...that turned into "Hey, let's just go to Bridgestreet!" So that's what we did! We met Zachary, Sarah & Amber at Sonic in Hampton Cove & they piled in our car & we headed that way with Kris's Armada full of people. Kris, Starla, Sandy, Beth, Hunter, Cady Ann, Alexis & Taylor! We were gonna go to Orange Tree but Beth reallyy wanted an apple from Chocolate Crocodile...I was all too happy to oblige, considering I've never been able to go! So we headed on over & I was overwhelmed with all the treats! I just picked pretty much the first thing that caught my eye...a Monster Chocolate Peanut Caramel Apple, (oh yes!) and had it sliced up..it was SO good! I'm not a big fan of green apples, but it was a nicely sour contrast to all that sugar on top! I didn't think to take a pic before we tore into it so this is a picture from when I got home...now remember, Zachary, Taylor, Blake & Me had all ate off this thing..oh, and Mom. So I didn't eat it all alone! lol 


After that, we just walked around Bridgestreet & of COURSE Blake had to go to Ulta! So we went in there & made fun of all the posters of "sexy" men for their cologne... (most of them looked VERY feminine...NOT sexy!) And after that, we went into Old Navy...One of my FAVORITE stores in the world so I just couldn't hardly look at anything..I wanted it all! lol So pretty soon, we got outta there & headed home. Took Zach, Sarah & Amber back to Sonic in Hampton Cove & headed home... randomly trying to beat Zachary through the whole trip. lol  It was a really chill, cold, fun night! (:


And at that, I'm out! Night guys! (:

4 comments:

  1. I may have to borrow some of your pictures! I don't think I took pictures of any of the things above like you did!! Thanks!! :) Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sure thing (: I just loved everything about it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too April, thanks for coming and taking great pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I just saw this comment but it totally made my day (: We gotta hang out soon! (:

    ReplyDelete