Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Month of Thankfullness

I've been planning to post my "Today, I'm thankful for.." entries from Facebook & Twitter for a while now so with it being the last day of November (okay, I'm jumping the gun by a mere 25 minutes!) I figured I can post them now. (:

Day 1- So, today I'm thankful for this little girl sitting by me (Ally). I know I tease her & probably get on her nerves pretty bad but the next thing you know, she's looking up at me saying "Best friends?" & giving me hugs & kisses. I just love her very much (:


Day 2- Today I'm thankful for a nice, warm, comfortable bed that I did NOT want to get out of just now.


Day 3- Today, I am thankful for my family. They are crazy, fun, hilarious & at times so very annoying but I always will love them!


Day 4- Today, I'm thankful for the Lord. Without whom, I wouldn't be here, having the amazing life that I do! Thank you Lord!


Day 5- Today, I'm thankful for my best friends also. They showed up just when I thought I had no one left! So here's to Brett, Bail, Hil & Alexis!


Day 6- Today, I'm thankful that 15 years ago, the Lord healed me of asthma & saved my life! I can never repay Him for all He's done for me! PTL!


Day 7-Today I am thankful for my church. We've been through a wholeee lot the last 6 months but things are looking up! I love those guys so much!


Day 8- Today, I'm thankful for Twitter bff's! Like @crisseyjill, @jakeatchley & @jmcain23 (even though I actually get to hang with her) <3 (:


Day 9- Today, I'm thankful for my Grandmother. She's the only grandparent I have left & I love her so much!


Day 10-Today, I'm thankful for sunrises. New days, new beginnings.


Day 11-Today, I am thankful for Veterans. I have many family members who have/are serving our country & I'm so proud! Love you guys!


Day 12-Today I am thankful for sunsets. I love when a really good one can totally make your day


Day 13-Today I'm thankful for my raising. It's different from a lot of people but I wouldn't have it any other way!


Day 14-Today, I'm thankful for doctors, nurses, orderlies & others in the medical field. Glad God gave them the smarts & heart to do what they do!


Day 15-Today, I am thankful for cold medicine...I absolutely hate being sick!


Day 16-Today, I am thankful that the Lord watches over us. A little over 6 months ago He watched over my family & I pray he does that again, today!


Day 17-Today, I'm thankful for (help from Ally here) "my puter" like hers. She says she messes up, but she loves her "puter "...amen


Day 18-Today, I'm thankful for good friends that I love to spend time with! We always have a blast & laugh til we cry & it's the best! Stoked for girl's night! (:


Day 19-Yesterday, I was thankful for Genghis & nice looking waiters named Zach.

Day 20-Today, I am thankful for wonderful dreams that really let you know things. I had the sweetest dream ever this morning(:"


Day 21-Today I'm thankful for NACC professors! They do everything they can to help us get ready for the outside world & learn what we need to know in 2 years!


Day 22-Today, I'm thankful for my brother. I know I don't act like it sometimes...he drives me crazy & I might upset him every once in a while...lol And just about everyone knows we fight like cats & dogs...all.the. time. But in the end, I know I can go to him if I need to talk or if I just wanna chill watching a movie. I love him a lot...& not just because I have to. He's really a best friend to me. So here's to you, Blake. ♥


Day 23-Today I am thankful that we are finally getting back into our church after almost 7 months! It's been a long drawn out thing but it's been worth it...I know it looks amazing & I'll probably post pics when I get 


home from church (: I'm stoked!


Day 24-Today I am so very thankful for my ginormous family of wonderful cooks whom I shall be celebrating this wonderful day with in just a little bit. Good friends, wonderful family, fun, fun, fun (: haha


Day 25- Today, I'm thankful that we did NOT go Black Friday shopping all night. A few hours in Wal-Mart & I was DONE. I'm also thankful for family time. Chilled with my parentals this morning & with my brother & Grandmother this evening. Very nice (:


Day 26- Today, I am thankful for old friends! I love that I'm still close to some of the ones I graduated with...Nashville for Aly's birthday!


Day 27-  Today, I'm thankful to have a church to go to again! Spent the whole day at Brown's Chapel & it was absolutely FINE with me! Red Lobster after church with Aunt Connie & Uncle Larry wasn't so bad either (:


Day 28- Today, I am thankful that I got called in to Sweet Peas. It was my first time working there...it was rough but it was so much fun & I met some really cool & cute little kids. (:


Day 29- Today, I am thankful for SNOW! Yes, it was only a little & some don't consider it snow but it was white fluffy stuff falling from the sky & it actually stuck around for a while so it was nice!


Day 30- Today, I am thankful that the Lord blessed me with another fabulous month of life. I can only hope he'll give me many more & make them just as good & better than this one has been! Happy December everyone! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment