Monday, November 21, 2011

It's been quite a long week...

So last time I updated ya'll, it was LAST Monday & we had taken Dad to the doctor about what we THOUGHT was his heart but ended up being fluid around his lungs.

So I guess I'll start with Tuesday. Well, Tuesday I got up & went to work as usual, it was day 3980986 with a cold so I was NOT feeling it. At all. But after I got home, I went on to Zumba...it was pretty rough. lol That night when I got home, my wonderful friend Morgan text me & reminded me to go pre-register for Spring classes at NACC. I was so glad she did cause I have a TERRIBLE memory. I went online & got 2 of the 3 classes I had to have to finish my Medical Assistant Certification...so I emailed my teacher & hopefully I can get into the last one I need! Pray that I can...I'm so ready to be done for a while!!!

Wednesday morning, I got up (hearing all about severe storms, terrified it would be another April 27! But thankfully God took care of us!) & we picked up Dakota from school to take him to meet Aunt Stephanie. I talked to the school about hopefully subbing some (did you know it costs $80 ish dollars to even get started?!) so hopefully I can start that in January! After dropping Dakota off at Unum, me & mom went to donate blood (me, for the first time!) It was actually kinda fun. lol I know, I'm morbid. It was weird seeing THAT much of my own blood coming out of me...& I admit, the wall kinda started moving at one time but I shook it off. lol Overall, it was a good experience. The people at Blood Assurance are so sweet & they acted like they had known us for ages! I loved it & I definitely plan on donating again in a couple of months...even though it's almost been a week & I STILL have a bruise on my arm. That evening I went to class & it was okay...we went over some stuff for finals & that was good..I was glad Mrs. Walker was telling us what it would be on. lol Even if there are 150 & she's only choosing 50...oh boy.

Thursday morning I went to work again & was tweeting when I saw that Shelby had mentioned going to see Breaking Dawn. I usually don't go to the theaters but I was like eh, what the mess. I've seen all of the Twilight movies so far & I'm hoping this will be the last chance I get to go (you guys know why!) so I decided to go with her. We had a GREAT time. The movie was AMAZING & I'm not just saying that..I usually think the Twilight actors are the WORST actors in Hollywood but they really did good this time...almost believable..you know, if vampires, werewolves & crazy babies that are born full term in 2 months instead of 9 months was believable. lol We went to the 12:45 am showing (I know, we're crazy!) and I got home around 4:30. It was the first time I had ever drove home that late at night (or morning, whatever) so I was feeling pretty weird. Especially since I drank a energy drink on the way home...have you ever been SO exhausted but super hyped up at the same time? Yeah, it felt kinda like that.

Friday morning I slept until about noon..I was so exhausted still! lol I got up & cleaned up a little. We were supposed to hang out in Chattanooga some, but there was gonna be like all girls so we decided to just go to Shelby's & have girls night. It was so much fun! Shelby made some pretty awesome lasagna & her infamous cookie thing with ice cream & it was so good! We tried to watch Water for Elephants but that was too serious of a movie to watch with 5 girls (me, Brett, Bailey, Lindz & Shelby) so we just popped in a comedy & died laughing for the next 2 hours. I ended up falling asleep on the couch around 1 am I believe...I was sleep deprived. And the others stayed up a while.

Saturday morning I jumped up & went to my house to get ready to go to Chattanooga & eat lunch & "shop til we drop" lol I didn't shop, I just walked around...I gotta save up for Christmas guys! lol But we went to eat at Genghis & our waiter was a cutieeee lol He looked like James van der Beek (Dawson, from Dawson's Creek for all you young 'uns. lol) It was fun watching Lindz fill her bowl & eat there for the first time. That place is so cool! (You get a little bowl, put all the raw meat, seasonings, & vegetables you want in it, & they cook it with fried rice, steamed rice, lo mein or whatever...it's delicious! & pretty cheap!) I  love it. (: After that, we went to Shoe Carnival, Hamilton Place (where Lindz & Bailey got to see our HUGE amazing Forever 21 for the first time!...it was just a day of firsts for them! lol) & finally we went to get Shelby's acrylic nails taken off...we ended up there for like an hour. lol We then headed back to Shelby's & I headed home & to church. Found out we should be getting our benches Tuesday so we'll be able to get in the church by Wednesday if all goes well! So we're all stoked about that! (: Church was very short so me, Mom & Dad went to get food from Sonic & I was in the bed by 10. (EARLY for me!)

Sunday morning I had planned to go to Oak Grove but found out they weren't having church. Then I was going to go to Hazel Green with Aunt Tamara & Grandmother but I didn't have time to get ready. So we were just gonna go to Brown's Chapel. Well, I got outta the shower & started getting ready & Mom & Dad decided we'd just stay home...okay! lol We watched the Green Hornet & I took a longgg nap (like 4 hours.) & we got up to get ready for church Sunday night. Church was good, Uncle Larry talked & a few testified. He dismissed without even altar call so I went home & met Blake (Blake has been in Birmingham working all weekend) & we went to eat with the young folk! We had a good turn out at Rafael's & had a BLAST. It was a great time (: On the way home we picked up a movie from Red Box & watched that when we got home...then I went to bed pretty quick again.

This morning I got up, got ready to go to a doctor's appointment to get some more insulin (In case you didn't know, yes, I'm diabetic) & then we bought a new entertainment center for our TV & everything! YAY! It's gonna look amazing..we pick it up Wednesday & I'm stoked! Anyhow, other than that, it's been a pretty boring day...OH I did bedazzle my phone! hahaha. It's pretty cute. (:

Maybe I'll have something interesting to tell ya'll next time..
until then, have a wonderful weekend guys! Love you much (:

No comments:

Post a Comment