Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Fantabulous Weekend (#1837577599)

So, yet another killer weekend!

We'll start with...hmm...Wednesday though.

Well, maybe Tuesday.

Tuesday evening, I text my dear friend Mitchell to see if he was doing "No Shave November" (he already has a full on beard, btw.) ...I wanted to see if he'd be ZZ Top by the end. After some joking texts, he mentioned us going out to eat sometime. So I'm think oh, probably down the road...no. He says let's meet tomorrow! I'm all for it so that's what we did. We both love Chinese so we went to the one in Rainsville since we both have class at 6 my time. So he met me at the school, we head on over to the restaurant, we chit, we chat, we laugh, we spend wayyy too much time there & I end up late for class..it was a wonderful time. He's a big ol' teddy bear! Such a sweetheart. Anyways, after class (I got out early! WHOO!) I make the longggg trek back to good ol' Bryant..home sweet home. (:

Thursday, I went to the doctor's office with Mom. Me & Shelby had planned to maybe go eat at Jo Mama's (a sort of healthier place to eat. lol) before we went to walk & work out but Mom was at the doctor sooo long I just had time to meet Shelby to walk/Zumba. We went down to Four Fields, so a super hot runner & went on to Zumba after walking 2 miles...it felt good! We worked out pretty hard, then came on home after picking up some Subway for dinner (:

Friday around noonish I went over to have movie day with Alicia Black! We were gonna watch a few movies but that just turned into watching 10 Things I Hate About You (one of my Top 5 favorite movies!!!) and eating a lottt of candy. And fighting with her little sister, Lindsay. lol After about 5 hours, I headed home (sadly!) & went to get ready for the singing! Blake hadn't made plans yet for sure but I decided to go to Trenton's singing  whether he did or not. lol The always amazing New Harmony & the wonderful Virtue was singing...they did really good. And Alicia's group had their first Non-Griffin singing & they did really good too! So proud of her (: Anywho, after an amazing intermission (who knew you could pour roast beef over slices of bread & it would be so delicious!!!???) we went back into the church & apparently Blake got ready to go. Which was fine with me cause I was kinda tired. lol So we just headed on home (:

Saturday night, Me, Shelby & Blake met up with our Rising Fawn friends at Ichiban in Chattanooga for Abby's 18th birthday party! It was a lotttt of fun & the food was of COURSE delish! (Shogun is better to me, but can't beat any Japanese food!) After we ate & had a wonderful Fiona cupcake (OML...sooo gooooooddddduuuuhhhh!!! lol) we went over to Amber's house to watch the final Harry Potter movie! Ever tried watching a movie with 18 other people? It's interesting. lol The movie was amazing & around midnight, we headed home!

Sunday morning I was supposed to go to Scottsboro with Shelby but it didn't work out for me. So I ended up going to Higdon which ended up being a blast! I had a lot of fun & I really love my Higgy folks! They're sweeties! (: Anyways, after that, Blake headed to Villa Rica but took me home so I took a nap until church tonight. We had a good service, Holly prayed really good, & we talked about the new church. I'm telling you, my church is DEFINITELY getting ready for a revival...& I'm trying to as well! I'm hoping this will be the one that I make it in! All Uncle Larry kept saying was how we needed to love each other & draw closer together & be READY for this revival...even us lost ones. So that's what I'm gonna try to do! So as many of y'all that can should come & join my church, Bro. Jack Kelly (hopefully!) & Bro. Matt Long for our revival first weekend in December...not only do you get to see our beautiful brand new TOTALLY DIFFERENT church...but you get to see me (; hahaha. Frill though, ya'll come! We'd love to have ya! (:

So that's about all right now.
I guess I'll be getting ready for the next week...Walking, Zumba, Workouts, Class & maybe a little fun in all that (;
Ya'll have a great week! (:

2 comments:

  1. we need to hang out friday! i hope you and blake arent going back to atl lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I go to ATL? lol We definitely need to hang Friday night cause I very much miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete