Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SURPRISE!

Wow...I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely FANTASTIC my friends are. My birthday is Sunday and even though I'm having a birthday party Saturday 2 of my best friends drove all the way from Huntsville just to spend time with me!

I was driving to church and got to the top of my road and there was a car coming...even though I had plenty of time to get out before it got there, I just sat there forever. I don't know why I did. But the closer the car got, the more I realized that I knew that car! By the time it got to me, there were 2 cars lined up behind me but I didn't even care...it was Hilary's car! And Bailey was in there! My mouth just dropped...I didn't even know what to say or do. Finally I got my bearings and told them to come on to the church. So when we got there, and after a ton of hugs and oml's!, they opened the trunk and I saw these:


(They were fantabulous by the way. lol)

We went on in to church and after what seemed like FOREVER, (only an hour and a half) church finally ended. After altar call we decided that we wanted Subway so while we went on home to hang out, mom and grandmother went and got our food. We took a few pics while we waited---


and she finally got home with our Subway! So we just chilled at the kitchen table eating subs, cupcakes and talking. It was a good time.. they got me some super cute stuff too! 


Hil took pics from different bill boards to spell out my name! (:


Bail got me a key necklace...I LOVE key necklaces and I don't even know if she knew that!


And they both made me a photo album full of memories! (: 

How long has it been since I've said I  have the best friends in the entire world? Not long? Oh well, I'll do it again, I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! (: (: (:

2 comments: