Monday, April 25, 2011

Smokies & Easter (:

Okay, first thing's first, Holy Snikeys! I have 18 followers! :D Yay! Thanks guys! haha

Now, Thursday evening around 3, me, Brett and Hil headed on an epic adventure to the always amazing, SMOKEY MOUNTAINSSSS!!! WHOOOO! (: It was so much fun! After our over ten hour drive to Davenport, the 3 hour drive to the Smokies felt like going to Trenton. lol Nothing. The whole time we made random Pterodactyl noises and screamed EW and HEY! lol Well that was mostly me and Hil. And we pretty much made Brett wanna stab us in the eye. haha. But it was pretty funny. Anywho, we quickly made it to the hotel with ZERO stops along the way! Once we got there, we didn't even go in, we just went to the nearest Arby's cause we were quite hungry! lol It was either SUPER delicious or I was VERY hungry. Or both. Whatever. ahaha Then we went back to the room to watch American Idol and see Katy Perry so obviously lip synch her way through E.T. that it was sickening. And then see Kanye-I'm gonna let ya finish-West...yuck. Anyways, after that we headed back out to some random shops and before we did, we had to give Sis. Towana the extra key to our room. When we went by their door, Brett pounded like CRAZY on it, actin a fool because Sis. Towana had went hysterical beating on our door before. Well, when we heard the "what!?" come from the room, Brett realized that it wasn't her mother. So we flipped out and ran to hide. We decided to play it cool and go ahead and walk out to the parking lot but those people were out there on the balcony yelling and calling names that I'm pretty sure were directed towards us. (Later on, I had the door open and the lady walked by and gave me the stank eye stare...I was scared but I just smiled hoping she wouldn't see through my expression. lol) They were pretty angry...and it was all an accident. :/

(This is how we slept for the duration of our stay. lol)

After we got done freaking out and shopping we came back to the hotel to end up watching the same episode of America's Best Dance Crew, twice. lol

Friday we woke up early to go shopping at the Tanger Outlets and I was sooo glad I went! Everything at Old Navy was 40% off and I got a super cute little sweater and FINALLY got a zip up hoodie!!! haha. I've been meaning to get one FOREVER and I finally got around to it when Summer's on its way! Oh well. You always have those chilly Summer nights! Hilary even befriended a pigeon! (:


 After we got done shopping there, we went to the hotel, put on our dressy outfits and went to Gatlinburg! We walked around there for a while trying to wait on the sun to go down enough to take some pictures without squinty eyes and only got a couple in. I got to buy an awesome Free Hugs t-shirt though and a tote bag, that matches my overnight bag and satchel (houndstooth!), for my hair products when I go on a trip. lol We got some cute pics taken that day that I'm pretty excited about, but I'm waiting on Hil to get the rest of those to me. haha.










We even had a five year old moment, and jumped on the beds! hahaha it was pretty funny but I feel bad for the people in the room right under us...lol


That night we came home, put on our pj's and talked for a long time... went out to a gas station at like 12:30 to fill up the car and get drinks, and then take some more pics when we got back. 



Gangsta face? Idk. hahaha 

Overall, it was a VERY good trip and I had an absolute blast with 2 of my best friends by far! (: It was good to just get away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment