Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The past couple days...

have been so much fun! I've spent the majority of Tuesday and today with Alexis and Kris! It's been great! Last night Kris called and asked if I'd help decorate for Dee's household shower at Higdon...of course, I said yes. And it ended up being so cute! I'm glad I got to help with that at least since I will be in Florida this weekend! (I'll talk about that later.) So we went there to fix all that up and before, we went to eat at Cloud's which was soo good. lol

So this is how a normal conversation between me and Lex on the phone goes. (Example is from this morning.)
*RING RING*
Me: Hello?
Lex: What are you doing?
Me: Eating soup, why?
Lex: Put the soup down, we're going to Chattanooga!

haha Idk how many times that that has happened to me! I love it! (: So today, I went to Chatt with Kris and Lex! We went and ate at P.F. Changs *Sesame Chicken...yummm* (Where I got Happy Birthday sung to me by a former American Idol contestant!)

 and to Forever 21 and a couple other shops. I'm so excited cause I found a summer dress there for $12!!! And a super cute shirt for $13! It was awesome! So now I have a new outfit for the beach! (: Yay me! lol We ended up going to Sonic TWICE for drinks (before and after the trip) and I got them to try a Chocolate Dr. Pepper! haha. It was pretty good!



*Side Note* I'M GOING TO FLORIDA THIS WEEKEND!!! I can't waitttt!!! It's gonna be sooo awesome since 2 of my best friends (and maybe a third!!!), Bailey and Hilary are going with me!!! (: We're going down there for a singing but getting to go to the beach too so I'm super excited about that! I haven't been in almost 2 years! Ahh! lol Hopefully I'll come back darker than before....

*2nd Side Note* The Thursday after I get back from Florida on Monday, I'm heading to the Smokies with the bestie Brett! Whoo! I'm so excited! It's gonna be a total blast, I know! (:

This month is shaping up to be soooo amazing! I love it! (:

Just because everything's changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before. All you can do is try to know who your friends are as you head off to the war. - Regina Spektor

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait till next weekend!!! ahh you have no idea :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I can't either!!! (: It's gonna be sooo fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete